hello!!!

capnblackbeard

0i 0i 0i<br><font color="00a0ba">Anybody know what
hello im new as yeah can tell although ive always been around the disboards i just never sighned up and now i am. so um hello well some things about me are well....

fav bands: i like mostly indie-punk kindda music i like LedZeppelin, sex pistols, the clash, the ramones, rhcp, radiohead, the doors, david bowie, the buzzcocks, distillers, rooney, nirvana, di, thevandels, madonna (the old stuff) , micheal jackson(the old stuff) , the vines, the strokes, dead kennedys, the who, meatloaf, blondie, rolling stones, aerosmith, bob marley, jimi hendrik(sp?), duran duran, pink floyd...ok i better stop lol

fav movie: almost famous and any molly ringwald movie o and fast times at ridgemont high

fav director: camron crowe

fav book: east of eden catcher in the rye

well i told yeah about me so tell me about urselfs

hey! Welcome to the DIS! :wave:

I'm Jules...I'm 16(almost 17!) and I'm going to be a senior in high school! YAY!

fav bands: a lot...I can't even remember but I love ALL kinds of music !

fav movie: Singin' in the Rain

fav director: HITCHCOCK! I love watching a genuis at work...I also like Billy Wilder, John Ford, all the classics

fav book: I guess To Kill a Mockingbird

I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Welcome to the DIS!!:D
My names Marisa. I am 15 and going to be a sophmore. I live on Long Island.

fav bands: I like EVERYTHING!!

movie: dont really have one..theres a lot

hi! I'm Sam but you may call me Roxie as only special people can call me Sam and I'm 14

fav bands:afi, allister, andrew w.k., atticus, audio adrenaline, audio karate, authority zero, autopilot off, avenged sevenfold, avoid one thing, blindside, bouncing souls, box car racer, boy sets fire, cheese, chevelle, coheed and cambria, computers, cordalene, dashboard confessional, death by sterio, dropkick murphys, face to face, finch, get up kids, glass jaw, gob, goldfinger, greenday, home grown, jackson, jimmy eat world, kicked in the head, lag wagon, less than jake, letter kills, mad caddies, madison, matchbook romance, maxeen, mess with texas, mest, missing 23rd, motion city soundtrack,mxpx, nfg, nofx, none more black, pennywise, pistol grip, poisen the well, rancid, rise against, rufio, rx bandits, senses fail, sex pistols, simple plan, slick shoes, stairwell, story of the year, swingin' utters, taking back sunday, the ataris, the briggs, the casualties, the distillers, the early november, the misfits, the ramones, the suicide machines, the unseen, the used, thrice, trust company, tsunami bomb, u.s. bombs, usless i.d., western waste, yellow card

Favorite movie-Potc,Memento,The Labrynth,The Never Ending Story

Director:I don't have a fav I guesss..Chris Colombus, M. Night Shamalan,Spielburg, and Michael Bay

Book: The Beasties or Harry Potter 3

Hey welcome to the DIS!
I'm Laura! I'm 15 and from NJ

Fav Bands: Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, All American Rejects, New Found Glory, Green Day, Weezer

Fav Movie: Newsies, Pearl Harbor, Singing in the Rain, Finding Nemo, 10 things I hate about you, Chicago

Fav Director: Speilberg and Micheal Bay

Fav book: Gossip Girl series, Give a Boy a Gun by Todd Strasser, I Will Survive by Kristen Kemp, and the Princess Diares series

Welcome!! I'm Marissa...I'm 18, going to be a freshman in college.

favorite bands: ABBA LOL

favorite movie: Breakfast at Tiffany's

favorite director: the master...Hitchcock

favorite book: To Kill a Mockingbird

Hey my name is MAggie, Im 17 and going to be a freshman in college

Fav Bands: I like rap, hip hop, and r&b.. i dont really have a fav. band

Fav Movie: Finding Nemo, Billy Madison

Fav Director: umm not sure on this one

Fav book: Anything by J.A. Janice.. i looove mysteries!

Welcome to the Dis boards!!!!!

My name is Gemma. Im 16 and Im from Manchester, UK.

Fave movie - Save the last Dance

Fave actor - Julia Stiles

Fave singer - (there's sooo many........) JLO, Christina Aguilera

Fave song - Whitney Houston....I will always love you

Fave book - Footloose by Kate Cann

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

hi my name is Samantha but u can call me Sam i live in Pa and i am 14 I'll be 15 in November and I LOVE DISNEY WORLD!LOL! And i can't wait i have 11 more days till i go BUt anyways have fun here and if you need anything i am here to help if i can!

hey! and welcome! my name is Elizabeth a.k.a. libith, lizzy, liz, fred and pretty much anything else u wanna call me ill answer to. im almost 16 years old (14 days :bounce: ) and i like pretty much any kind of music there is but my fav's are----the ramones,pink floyd, mercy me, and relient k) hope to c ya round the DIS!:Pinkbounc

hey u guyses thanks for all the welcoming makes me feel at home c yeah around

Welcome.
I am Anita, i live in London, and I will be 18 on August 10th, so I will be going into my 1st yr at University.

Fave band: I don't really have one. I am more of a classical listioner
Fave Movie: Miss Congenality, Mask of Zorro, Sleeping Beauty, Moulin Rouge
Fave Actress: Sarah Michelle Gellar
Fave Book: Memoirs of A Geisha and The Nanny Daries

Happy Posting

Welcome to the boards! I'm new too!

Name: Megan (Megz) and I'm 16. ;)

Fav Bands: The All-American Rejects, Dashboard Confessional, Weezer, Good Charolette, Simple Plan, The Ataris, etc. etc.

Fav Movie: way too many to count...but I am addicted to Miss Congeniality (sp?)...oh! oh! oh! and Finding Nemo! Gosh, i love that movie!! hehehe

Fav Actress: Sandra Bullock, Julia Roberts, and Julia Stiles.

Fav Book: Wicked series, The Named series, Daughters of the Moon series, and Harry Potter!! hahaha

Fav Song: Lord, I have like a million favorite songs! (Literally!) I'll only name a few so I don't get carried away. lol....."Boys of Summer" by Ataris...."Jamie" by Dashboard Confessional...."Time Stands Still" by The All-American Rejects...I'll stop now lol

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter