Hello!

disneyroach33

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Ah I've been lurking these boards for a couple weeks now but never said hi to anyone outside of the college board! So, HI!

I'm Mike--residing in pleasant Indiana at Purdue University! I just noticed how tight knit the community was here, and it made me understand even more how AMAZING Disney World and Disney Land is for bringing such a nice, wonderful, magical community.

So heads up if you see me posting around here, and to the whole DISboards:

THANKS FOR BEING AWESOME!! You're like a new family! :cheer2:

~Mike

P.S Still taking time learning all the crazy lingo and abbreviations...lol

welcome.gif

Welcome to DISboards. Lots of informations are coming here, you will enjoy reading reviews and experiences. :thumbsup2

Have a nice day. :)

The lingo will come in time ;) There's a great sticky post thing on this "welcome to the DIS" forum. It's a real help.

and, Welcome :)

mickeywelcome2.gif

Like the previous poster said, you'll learn the lingo in no time. When I first came on the DIS, I kept a second window open for the DIS's abbreviation page. :laughing: You can find the link near the top of the welcome board page. Happy posting! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter