Hello!

PiratesLifeForMe77

Earning My Ears
Hello everyone, I'm new here!

My name is Amanda and I'm 23 years old from Buffalo NY. And I'm not really good with introductions lol.

I joined because I love WDW very much and I want to meet some new people that share my love and excitement. :)

I've been to WDW a few times in the past with my parents (gotta love being an only child! lol) and I'm going back this November as part of a family reunion that I'm in charge of planning. I'll be around these boards a lot looking for info and advice about Grand Gatherings, so if anyone can offer any help, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks! :)

You have come to the right place for anything Disney. I have planned the ultimate Disney vacation with these guys help. Hang on for a wild ride!!!:scared1:

17.gif

Hey Amanda!!! WELCOME!!!

I am pretty awful at introductions as well. My name is Kelly and I am almost 23. I am from Atlanta, GA and I just planned my mom and my trip this past December. Planning is so much fun and I hope you enjoy it! There are plenty of people here who will provide GREAT advice! Have fun!!!:cheer2:

Welcome I am sure you will find a lot of use information on this site to use for planning the big trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter