Hello!!! Leaving in 5 days!! HELP :)

My4boysandlily

Earning My Ears
Hi! My name is Marcie and my hubby and I are taking our 5 kiddos to Disney in 5 days. They dont know are we are surprising them tonight at half time!! My kids are 4 boys: 12, 10, 8, and 6 and Princess Lily is 4. This is the first time my kids will ever be on a plane, see Disney, or see the ocean!! We are doing 4 park days hitting each one. Then heading to Coco beach for Valentines Day.

Could you tell me the must rides asap in the morning? Im trying to at least get the first few rides at each park checked off and then we can hit the others. Thanks so much!!!

Also the must eats!! I only made one reservation for the Princess dinning at Epcot but other than that we are kinda grab and go family!

For must have food Dole Whip in mk.
Fish and chips in epcot at England.

For rides your kids ages I would just hit the new area in mk first off.

wow you must have a house of screaming, super hyper excited kids right now:cool1::cool1:

hmm must do's for your gang:

Animal Kingdom - Kilimanjaro safari ride, khali river rapids (if its hot), Camp Mickey & Minnie, Its Tough to Be a Bug, Rafiki's Planet if you have animal lovers, the playground near dinoland (sorry, can't think of the name), for older boys, dinosaur ride while younger ones play in playground, and the AK parade --its so much fun to watch this parade, esp for the younger kids. I may be prejudiced because it was my DD's first parade ever when she was 4 and she was just wide eyed mesmerized.

Epcot - the Land, Soarin!, Nemo, Figment, Innoventions, 3 Caballeros in Mexico, take the ferry across the lake (at least with the younger ones!) its cool and refreshing and just fun, TestTrack for your older ones. Maelstrom ride in Norway

Hollywood Studios - Toy Story Mania, Toy story character spot, Phineus and Ferb, Lights! Motors! Action -- the boys will love the stunts, Animation Studios - DD loved watching how the characters were developed, Disney Junior play house (Okay I forget the right name, but its great for the under 8 crowd);Muppets 3D, the Great Movie Ride

Magic Kingdom - wow that's hard to pick the must do's because you have a good age range. Part of me wants to say everything:goodvibes but definitely fantasy land, Peter Pan, Big Thunder Mountain railroad, Mickey's Philharmonic, Tom Sawyer's Island, Aladdan's Magic Carpets, The Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean.

Come back and post a trip report when you are done so we know how your family enjoyed the big adventure!!

Hi! My name is Marcie and my hubby and I are taking our 5 kiddos to Disney in 5 days. They dont know are we are surprising them tonight at half time!! My kids are 4 boys: 12, 10, 8, and 6 and Princess Lily is 4. This is the first time my kids will ever be on a plane, see Disney, or see the ocean!! We are doing 4 park days hitting each one. Then heading to Coco beach for Valentines Day.

Could you tell me the must rides asap in the morning? Im trying to at least get the first few rides at each park checked off and then we can hit the others. Thanks so much!!!

Also the must eats!! I only made one reservation for the Princess dinning at Epcot but other than that we are kinda grab and go family!

WOW! That is so exciting!!! Well, I'd say for eats, Casey's Corner in Magic Kingdom is really yummy for a quick meal. Pecos Bill's has a great fixin's bar!

As far as rides to hit in the morning:

Magic Kingdom- Dumbo, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear, Peter Pan, Little Mermaid- there are so many!!

Epcot- Soarin, Test Track, Nemo, Figment

Hollywood Studios- TOY STORY MANIA!!!!!!, Rockin' Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror for your older kiddos, Great Movie Ride, Star Tours, Animation Studios!!

Animal Kingdom- Safari, Everest for your older ones again, Kali River Rapids but it might be too cold, Camp Minnie Mickey is so much fun!!

Hope this helps a bit!! There's just so much to see!!! :goodvibes Just remember to relax and have fun! Your kids will be in awe!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter