Hello from North Georgia!!

JessieLou7861

Earning My Ears
We will be visiting WDW in 12 days! Woot woot! The 16th - 21st. My son will be 9 months old. I have a few questions. Any tips for disney with an infant? Any must have souvenirs that are age appropriate? It's also my husband's and my birthdays and my LO 9 month birthday, any ideas to make this trip extra special??

Also, we will be having a Mickey birthday party come December. I would like to take a picture at disney for his invitations, any suggestions? And one more, is there anywhere that I can buy the clear balloons with the Mickey head inside that aren't inflated(for his party)? Let me know. Thanks guys. I've been reading the boards for forever. But this is my first post!!

We will be visiting WDW in 12 days! Woot woot! The 16th - 21st. My son will be 9 months old. I have a few questions. Any tips for disney with an infant? Any must have souvenirs that are age appropriate? It's also my husband's and my birthdays and my LO 9 month birthday, any ideas to make this trip extra special??

Also, we will be having a Mickey birthday party come December. I would like to take a picture at disney for his invitations, any suggestions? And one more, is there anywhere that I can buy the clear balloons with the Mickey head inside that aren't inflated(for his party)? Let me know. Thanks guys. I've been reading the boards for forever. But this is my first post!!

:thumbsup2 I think the biggest tip I can offer from experience is to try to stick to your son's normal routine as much as possible. From the usual time he wakes up, meal times, nap times, bed time, etc. Don't deviate too much if possible.

A fan that attaches to your stroller and will blow on your son is a nice addition for naps on warmer days.

Your trip will be special enough just because I assume it's your son's first trip. Maybe find a spot to take a family photo that you can return to each trip to document his growing up Disney.

Our family's is on the dock at Aunt Polly's on Tom Sawyer's Island looking back at Liberty Square.

I'm not sure if they sell the balloons deflated, but the salesperson should be able to show you how to deflate the balloon in order to re-inflate when you return home.

Have fun!

file.php

Welcome to disboards JessieLou7861 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter