Hello from NOLA

EPHomie

Earning My Ears
Hi all! I actually started posting a few days ago, but I suppose I will introduce myself. My name is Liz, I am a Navy Seabee veteran, full time mom, full time student, and military wife. I have a son who is one year old.

My last trip to Disney World was in 1998! My husband has never been to a Disney park! Obviously we're going to have tons of questions, because so much has changed in the past 17 years. We're planning a trip to Disney World in September 2016. We'll be bringing along my parents and our niece, who will be 3.5. I'm so thankful for all the great information here to help us with our planning. I just wish we could leave today!

Welcome to the Dis! How long have you been in NOLA? I'm on the opposite side of the state now but grew up closer to that area. It's my favorite city!

How long have you been in NOLA? I'm on the opposite side of the state now but grew up closer to that area. It's my favorite city!
I've been in NOLA since September. Before that, we lived in Slidell for two years. My husband has been stationed here (Westbank,) while I was stationed in Gulfport. My husband is originally from the Lake Charles area.

I love living in New Orleans. The weather is insane (I grew up in Michigan,) but the culture is incomparable. We're fortunate to be able to explore such a great city. We try to get the little one out to experience as much here as possible.

Awesome! We are just north of LC. We don't get over there enough! There are a bunch of dis-ers in the NOLA area. Some fun ladies!

Have fun planning your trip! We are going in Feb, I think. We like to go for Mardi Gras, but being a photographer, I shoot several balls and one in particular always conflicts with our trips. I'm so conflicted on which to make a priority! I mean, come on, it's DISNEY! :jester:

Welcome!!! I love New Orleans. I have some family living in Baton Rouge and we try to go down every year to visit them. We always take a few days to stay in New Orleans. It's really like no other city.

th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!