Hello from Long Island!!!Anyone Else?

TyNicJen

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone! I was wondering if any one is from L.I.? I'm new and saw that
beana9802 is here too. Anyone else?

:wave: :wave2:

HELLO from NASSAU!

Are you leaving from LGA or JFK?

I just booked my jetblue flight from JFK. It was cheaper and more flights aval. I would have liked to leave from LGA...closer to me.

babywewe said:
HELLO from NASSAU!

Are you leaving from LGA or JFK?

I just booked my jetblue flight from JFK. It was cheaper and more flights aval. I would have liked to leave from LGA...closer to me.

I have to agree. I'd like to leave from ISP, but there is never a nonstop unless it is southwest, and never cheap flights....I always am going during peak. Sheesh. But...the new southwest terminal is beautiful....

:welcome:

I'm in Brooklyn, 2 minutes from the Belt Pkway :thumbsup2 I'm flying with Spirit out of LGA. It was cheaper than Jet Blue at the time. Next time, I'd like to go with JB out of JFK, it's closer to me.

Hi,
Wlcome to the dis!! Brooklyn here.Have fun planning all! :thumbsup2

Hi Everybody. Hi jscharf, I'm a hop, skip and a jump away from you. I live in Holbrook.

TyNicJen said:
Hi jscharf and lovedc. I'm in East Northport. Hey how do you get the pic under your name?

East Northport Too!
So exciting to see someone from here!

:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter