Hello from Gatwick :-)

Hi all,
just a quick post,
Sitting in our villa 09:55, sun is shining and temps are expected to be 80oF today
Going to Animal kingdom today.
Yesterday, picked up a couple of cellular phones from Wal mart for $20 each pay as you go, with TRACFONE wireless service, so we now have 407 mobile phones! all you do is get a top up card, load it onto you phone and away you go!

Repeating to myself "I am not jealous, I am not jealous, I am not jealous"

Have a fantastic holiday :goodvibes

Hey Obi, thanks for checking in, glad your having a good time and have a great day at the Animal Kingdom :)

Its going well, the 192 down Kissimmee way is stil dug up and the I4 from the WDW junction towards Tampa is dug up for 38 MILES! those are a couple of big bottleknecks :confused3

Obi Wan Kenobi said:
Sitting in our villa 09:55, sun is shining and temps are expected to be 80oF today

Well I am sitting here in my study, time 1524, the sun is definitely not shining, sleet, snow and rain outside, temperatures of 1 degrees. Hey I wish I was there. :)

Just thought you might appreciate your weather and location just that bit more.

HI Obi, glad your having a great time, so are all of us here.... :cold:
:rotfl:
enjoy your hols!! :wizard:

Hi

Glad you arrived safely.

Weather sounds wonderful. Have a great time.

Obi Wan Kenobi said:
Hi all,
just a quick post,
Going to Animal kingdom today.
Yesterday, picked up a couple of cellular phones from Wal mart for $20 each pay as you go, with TRACFONE wireless service, so we now have 407 mobile phones! all you do is get a top up card, load it onto you phone and away you go!

sounds great.....
as for weather...it was about 87 here today...beautiful cloudless blue sky.......as always.......since it's 'winter' i'm wearing full length trousers with my sandals and short sleeve shirt (in the summer i wear 3/4 length trousers with my sandals and short sleeve shirt)....life's tough.....
i always say, we have much nicer weather than orlando...maybe they could move WDW.......then life would be truly perfect.......

wow Obi....i was just looking at Orlando weather for the next week....it's going to be a wee bit on the chilly side there.....supposedly 78 tomorrow, 72 on wednesday and 68 on thursday....
i guess the US is going to have a hard winter this year....i know the midwest is being battered by snow right now.......
i wonder what was predicted for the year in the Farmer's almanac....i think i'll go check it out....

Well,
at 6:30 pm the heavens opened and we had a terrific rainstorm wih ightening, but its still hot!

Animal kingdom was great!

Glad you're having a good time, and nice to have up to the moment reports,

Claire xx

Obi Wan Kenobi said:
Well,
at 6:30 pm the heavens opened and we had a terrific rainstorm wih ightening, but its still hot!

Animal kingdom was great!

glad to hear AK was great! ...
on our last trip in september we spent most of our time there....DD's choice...we must have seen Tarzan 10 times......

disneyholic family said:
we must have seen Tarzan 10 times......

We didn't like Tarzan that much. A little to loud and the one of the guitarists (looked like Bill Wyman) was a little creepy. Also, that Jany was a bit of a tart; she came on fully clothed and within a minute was undressing and running off with Tarzan. We prefered the Festival of the Lion King.

:) Chris.

gbrchill said:
We didn't like Tarzan that much. A little to loud and the one of the guitarists (looked like Bill Wyman) was a little creepy. Also, that Jany was a bit of a tart; she came on fully clothed and within a minute was undressing and running off with Tarzan. We prefered the Festival of the Lion King.

:) Chris.

there are several different bands and several different performers (e.g., there are 3 different lead male singers and about 6 women who trade off the 2 female singing roles)...
and there are 2 Tarzans...

yes it's loud, but we love it...

Festival of the Lion King is also great and used to be our favorite....unfortunately this past summer they had some very bad singers which sort of ruined it for us.....we went again in september and were pleased to see the quality of the singers had returned to that of the original performers.....

Yes, Festival of tyhe Lion King was great, we did not go in, but Pocahontis sounded flat awful in fact.

Day aT Mall of Millennium todaY

Watching TS Epsilon :-(

Obi Wan Kenobi said:
Yes, Festival of tyhe Lion King was great, we did not go in, but Pocahontis sounded flat awful in fact.

Day aT Mall of Millennium todaY

Watching TS Epsilon :-(

a bit of power shopping is always good....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter