Hello from Cape Cod MA

4Dreams

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to say hello. My family and I have been to Disney 3 times and are planning to go again in November 09. I have been reading these boards for years and have already learned so much and have been able to make the most out of our vacations because of all the tips I have found on here. I just wanted to make my lurking official. Even though we have been before I still have so many questions. Looking forward to your words of wisdom.

hello Cape Cod I am in Plymouth, I have been many times and am still learning things from the boards. Going again soon, Glad to see there are so many of us, Disney fans, still lurking even with the bad economy...Going to Disney gives us all something positive to look forward to.

Welcome to the Dis! My daughter lives about 45 minutes from the Cape. As one lurker to another you will have a great time here and get alot of help!

Hello 4Dreams..... I live on the Cape too!:wave:

My home is in Bourne but I am currently stuck on the West Coast, Encino CA. So I am doing the whole Disneyland thing while I am out here. Annual pass and all.
Will be glad to get back home eventually as my house, family and grandchildren are all back there, well technically grandchildren are in NH but much closer than from here.

Hi

Welcome to the Dis! The first thing you should know is that the DIS is addictive. I find myself on it several times a day. You can't beat all the information and tips you can get through these boards.

As for Cape Cod, where on the Cape are you? I am lucky enough to have a sister who has a house in Falmouth and invites the family every summer. We have fallen in love with it and have been lucky enough to be going for over 8 years now. As a matter of fact, hubby and I are now planning to retire to the Cape, still have about 20 years to wait, though.

Enjoy and remember to take some coffee breaks once in awhile.

ReggieMcP

Thanks for making me feel welcome. Nice to know I am in such good company so far away from the World!!

My home is in Bourne but I am currently stuck on the West Coast, Encino CA. So I am doing the whole Disneyland thing while I am out here. Annual pass and all.
Will be glad to get back home eventually as my house, family and grandchildren are all back there, well technically grandchildren are in NH but much closer than from here.

McCall

Are you on a regular on a board where tipping, smuggling and chair hogs are hot topics?

10.gif

Okay - I have never been to MA but I have seen pictures and it is beautiful and it is somewhere I have always wanted to go (huge history buff here!). But be warned, this board is so addictive! I haven't watched tv since I found this place! Not a great loss since there isn't a whole lot worth watching anyway and I do still leave it on to "listen" to my favorite shows!:rotfl2:
Sorry, didn't mean to ramble - see what it does to you!!!:confused3
Anyway welcome a(dis)Board!

Hello Neighbor:wave2: ... we live in RI and have only been to the Cape a few times.

But like everyone says it gets very addictive to be on here. We are going down in a few weeks :cool1: so I might have withdrawals from all this planning.:rotfl:

Welcome to DISboards. This is a great source of info and I'm sure you'll find answers to all of your questions, also be prepared to become addicted to DIS.:lmao:

Have a nice and safe trip coming. :)

Hi RI, I love your ticker and your ariels, I am a freak with her....Even named my baby Melody..can't wait to go...Its neve soon enough, had enough of the snow yet?? I certainly have...I love it here on the Disboards..I am jealous you are going down sooner than me, have a blast..

Welcome to the DIS! :welcome:

Like others have said, the boards are addictive, but so informative!

I live on Cape Cod as well, but my husband and daughter are real Cape Codders.

Hi there!! Welcome!!!!!

Born and raised on the Cape, Osterville & Hyannis. Family still there I left. LOLOL!!! I go to WDW hopefully 3times a year, I still learn things daily. The boards are addicting. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter