Hello, I have been lurking for a while so I thought I would introduce myself. We are planning a trip to WDW for sometime next year (May or Sept). 2 DS 6 and 9 and DW. We are waiting to book until younger ds is 48 inches (46.25 now), as we don't know if/when we will return. He has JRA and is now in medicated remission (Humira). That has slowed his growth but now he is catching up (1 inch last month). We did give him the option of going sooner, but after seeing the rides (RnR, and slides at water parks) he could not go on he decided to wait. We have done Disneyland 3 times in the past 4 years, but feel that we have done everything there for now. The kids are not that interested in characters, but love the rides, shows, and food. We will of course go on every ride to compare WDW to DL, and they are super excited for the water parks. We will stay at a 7 nights at a deluxe, probably Poly but that depends on construction and available deals next year. The information from all of you on here in invaluable.