Hello From California

DrummerDad

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I have been lurking for a while so I thought I would introduce myself.

We are planning a trip to WDW for sometime next year (May or Sept). 2 DS 6 and 9 and DW. We are waiting to book until younger ds is 48 inches (46.25 now), as we don't know if/when we will return. He has JRA and is now in medicated remission (Humira). That has slowed his growth but now he is catching up (1 inch last month). We did give him the option of going sooner, but after seeing the rides (RnR, and slides at water parks) he could not go on he decided to wait.

We have done Disneyland 3 times in the past 4 years, but feel that we have done everything there for now. The kids are not that interested in characters, but love the rides, shows, and food. We will of course go on every ride to compare WDW to DL, and they are super excited for the water parks.

We will stay at a 7 nights at a deluxe, probably Poly but that depends on construction and available deals next year.

The information from all of you on here in invaluable.

file.php

Welcome to disboards DrummerDad :thumbsup2

Welcome~ Obviously any time is a great time to visit WDW! We like September because it boasts the lowest crowds of the year and therefore, the lowest rates. Just know September remains hot, potentially "buggy" (love bugs), and air travel can be effected by Tropical Storms/Hurricanes. Just a few things to keep in mind for September.
:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter