Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by dislover415, Apr 24, 2013.

1. dislover415

dislover415 Earning My Ears

Hello my name is Callie and I just joined the disboards.

My family is taking their first trip to Disney World in June as my graduation present and I'm soooooooo excited :cloud9:

I'll be staying at the Port Orleans French Quarter which I dont know much about. :confused3

I joined to learn more about our vacation and to meet fellow Disney lovers :)

My favorite princess is Ariel and my favorite Disney movie is The Little Mermaid. Hope to meet many new and awesome people.

2. pieface

pieface Mouseketeer

Welcome to the magical club I have been to Disney 50 times and I still love the place like it was the first time. You made a great selection of resorts French quarter is a nice resort. It is smaller than most and quieter I have stayed there numerous times. You will learn a lot about Disney from this site people are more than happy to answer your questions. Have a magical trip.

3. Metro West

Metro West Nothing to see here...move along.

Welcome!

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. wiigirl

wiigirl DIS Veteran

Welcome! :goodvibes

6. dislover415

Thank you so much :) I hope that I do learn a lot and I'm sure I will have a magical trip. Im glad to hear that you have been so often (50 times? :scared1: jealous!) and like the French quarter.

Thank you Metro West and wiigirl for the welcome :upsidedow

7. farah

farah Mouseketeer

Welcome! We are also going in June and staying at the French Quarter :) If you have not already, search for the Port Orleans French Quarter question and answer thread. I found it be very helpful. Also there is a website www.portorleans.org. It's a great site with lots of info on the resort. Hope that helps!

8. dislover415

Thank you! :) The website is a huuuuge help. I just spent lots of time searching it. Your an :littleangel:!

I hope you have a good time in June too :flower3:

9. magicaldisney

magicaldisney DIS Veteran

10. farah

farah Mouseketeer

Your welcome!