Hello everyone! Re-introducing myself from ages ago :)

ffw

Earning My Ears
Hi, there, everyone, I'm Kat! :goodvibes It has been a LONG time since I've posted here and so I thought I'd stop in and update / re-introduce myself and my family. I am from Southern California and am an avid Disney-goer, have been since I was a wee baby :thumbsup2 I'm married to my wonderful husband, Justin, who was also raised on a deep love for all things Disney-- in fact, his brother works for one of the parks! The Disney love is that strong! :earboy2: We actually met from different mutual interests, but once we found out how much the other loved Disney, it was just one more amazing thing to share together for all of our lives. We even got married at Disneyland! :lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc

We have three beautiful children together, all girls! We have Elise, 8, who is our cautious but curious introvert; she likes Disney but she is frankly the least passionate about it.. Which is fine! She still loves certain aspects (such as princesses) which helps keep us glued during our Disney adventures. :goodvibes We also have Rose, 5, who has always been our little "Stitch" baby; if there's trouble, she'll find it, and own it! She's always been an extrovert and continues to amaze us daily with all we can learn from her tenacity. :stitch2: Last but certainly not least, we have Bernadette, 4. She is our youngest but she lives up to her name-- Strong as a bear! She can be quite tough and sassy but she's mostly sweet and cuddly. Her and Rose love, love, LOVE all things Disney! :earsgirl::earsgirl:

Though we've always maintained annual passes to Disneyland, we would like to increase the frequency of visiting WDW and the Cruise ships The last time my husband and I had visited Florida was during Hurricane Sandy in October 2012-- It was quite an experience, considering those large swells! :crazy2:

So here we are, seeking new thrills. My husband and I have planned for a 10-day long land-and-sea vacation for ourselves in September of this year to WDW and for a 4-day cruise on the Disney Dream to celebrate our anniversary (12th-16th.) We are SO excited!

We also have the dates set for a TWO-AND-A-HALF-week long land-and-sea family vacation in 2017 for the WHOLE family! party:

Okay, I've droned on for much too long. It's a pleasure to be back and I'm glad to see this forum so alive and well! You'll see me here much more frequently from here-on out. :woohoo:

Also, I apparently can't update my signature until I've had 10 posts (I was at 9-- yikes!), so I apologize for my signature not being properly updated. Must be a recent change to DB!

Edit: This made 10, I guess! Problem solved. :goodvibes

Last edited:

Welcome back! Based on the photos in your signature, your family looks lovely!

So happy to have you back!! You may have brief departures but always are loved when you return to the Dis family

Welcome back! I'm also back after a long hiatus. I have never been to California but I live very near WDW so I am able to get my Disney fix on a daily basis (When the weather is cooler!). We are saving to go to DL when we retire in a few years. Never been on a Disney cruise, either, so that's on our bucket list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts