Hello everyone I was wondering if they promote the DVC in England

MalificentMe

Mouseketeer
I just purchased a Disney Vacation Club resale thorugh www.atimeshare.com and the seller was from the UK. I didn't think it was odd until another person on the DVC board said they purchased a resale from the UK as well recently. Does Disney promote the vacation club a great deal in England or are people purchasing when they visit. Just interested.... Take care, Tammy:rolleyes:

Hi Tammy,

I've never personally seen the DVC 'promoted' at all in the UK, which always strikes me as a bit strange because LOTS of us Brits love going to WDW :)

When I found out about the DVC it was a combo of my WDW visits and also from the information from the DIS.

Having said that, they do include a couple of Brits on the promotional video which is also in a PAL format for us to play. It is easy for us to request the info from their website too - of course, that's only any good as long as you know about the DVC in the first place!

When we bought in, the guide was also pretty knowledgable on how we should buy from the UK, so I think there must be quite a few of us, despite the fact that it's not advertised! :D

Penny!

Who just bought in to VWL a month ago :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!