• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello Creative Gods!!!

AlwaysEeyore

Always Gloomy . . . except in "The World"
You are all so talented and I am not so I need some help please. I am looking for a "Pixie Dust" Border to go around an invitation. About 1/2 inch to 1" in thickness. I want to use it on cardstock then print the invite info onto velum paper to put on top of it. I would even be happy with a section of pixie dust clipart or a jpg I could use to make the border.

Thanks for any help.

You are all so talented and I am not so I need some help please. I am looking for a "Pixie Dust" Border to go around an invitation. About 1/2 inch to 1" in thickness. I want to use it on cardstock then print the invite info onto velum paper to put on top of it. I would even be happy with a section of pixie dust clipart or a jpg I could use to make the border.

Thanks for any help.

I made this border to go around a Fairy Godmother Design. I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind but thought maybe it might work.

pixiedustborder.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter