1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I have created a forum on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and a thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Helium tank disposal

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disney is my life, Apr 28, 2013.

1. disney is my life

disney is my life Mouseketeer

Hello, I am planning on order a helium tank and some balloon boquets from partycity.com to be delivered to my resort so i can blow up some balloons for my dd's birthday. But i was wondering what i should do with the helium tank when i'm done with it. Here in Ontario Canada we have to take empty helium tanks directly to a dump they won't pick them up curbside. Is it the same in Florida? Should I just leave it in the room when i leave or will I be charged? Does anyone have any experience with this? what would you do?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. dvcHammer

dvcHammer Drinking at Disney

Call housekeeping once you are done with it and let them know, they've dealt with this before.

4. disney is my life

Great thank you so much! Would you happen to know if they'll charge me?

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

5. Micca

Micca <font color=darkcoral>You gotta love a great plan

We usually leave just enough helium in them that they float away. ;)

6. disney is my life

Lol :P

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

7. HubbDave

HubbDave <font color=darkorchid>Remember, no matter where y

I would assume there is a charge. An empty cylinder (even the little party ones) can't go into the regular trash...it needs to be devalved and empty...