Height Requirements on the Aqua Dunk (Magic)??

mousemamma

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the height requirements will be for the Aqua Dunk yet?

We sailed on one of the first Dream sailings and our son missed it by an inch (they actually lowered the height requirement for the next sailing).

Thinking about a last minute cruise on the Magic and was just curious if they had decided yet. I don't want to book it unless everyone can go on it.

Thanks!!

It's 4 feet, no exceptions! :)

CMs will kindly redirect anyone shorter than 48 inches to the Twist N' Spout.

Off topic I know, but, awww, you just led me to check on the Twist and Spout and I am so disappointed to read its only for children!

"Twist n' Spout Slide
For children who want to experience a little excitement while cooling down, AquaLab offers an exciting double-looping waterslide. Children using the slide must be a minimum height of 38 inches and a maximum height of 64 inches."

I meet the height, but not the term, "children". :sad1:

Off topic I know, but, awww, you just led me to check on the Twist and Spout and I am so disappointed to read its only for children!

"Twist n' Spout Slide
For children who want to experience a little excitement while cooling down, AquaLab offers an exciting double-looping waterslide. Children using the slide must be a minimum height of 38 inches and a maximum height of 64 inches."

I meet the height, but not the term, "children". :sad1:

:rotfl2: I'm with you on height... Hey can you pass for 17?? Technically it's still a 'child' and hell who are they to know?? Lol It doesn't have an actual AGE requirement! :lmao:

:rotfl2: I'm with you on height... Hey can you pass for 17?? Technically it's still a 'child' and hell who are they to know?? Lol It doesn't have an actual AGE requirement! :lmao:

Technically it does! :) Under 13 is considered "child" for Twist N' Spout!

In all the videos leading up to the re-imagineering it was really vague about this - words like family slide were used almost always.

I wish it was a family slide, it looks much more capable of handling adults than the Mickey Slide, but alas....

It's the one piece of info I have been waiting months to get to see if I could slide. :sad:

In my mid 40s I can pass for early 30s, but 17, much less 13, is not in my wheel house any longer. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter