HEEEELP! AsMu or PoP

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by bobert7, Oct 25, 2012.

1. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

You should have taken the survey at the end. That's atrocious.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. bobert7

bobert7 Earning My Ears

I have called 3 times and have left excellent for all 3 surveys, and the one time where i really needed the survey i didnt get it...

atrocious is not the word....and not bad by disney standards.
    They're bad is usually more customer services ok to good. This was bad even for the worst service provider out there (i hear comcast in the states lol, we have bell in canada)

4. I Love Pluto

I Love Pluto DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>I guess that make

Just for the record - you will LOVE Pop. It has a certain charm to it with the lake. It is really the "same" as the All Stars. You can also enjoy walking across the bridge to AoA & have some meals there if you want to.

I would be excited to be at Pop. Try it. If you are miserable, go to the front desk & ask for help. No one at Disney wants you to be unhappy for a week. :goodvibes

5. Bev J

Bev J DIS Veteran

We usually stay at POP and really like it alot. Out of about 5 stays there we got a King bed one time- in a Handicap room. (we did not request a H room)
    After that when we request a K room they told us that they are only for H requests So after that we did not request the K rooms again.
    POP is spread out but nothing was a very long walk at all.

Bev

6. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

The only way to be close to the dining areas is to book a preferred room. Everything else will be a bit of a walk. As far as close to parking and likeliness of getting a king bed go, you can request those, but you have no way of knowing if you will get either of them until you check in.

Out of all of the things you have on your list, the only things you can scope out ahead of time are Disney feel and the variety of food. And only you will know which resort will have what you are looking for in those regards.

If the Pop appeals to you more, than I would definitely call back and see if you can switch. Goodness knows you shouldn't get such a knucklehead at the call center a second time in a row!:headache: But don't switch based on the hopes of getting a king bed or a room close to parking, because they can't guarantee either of those things ahead of time at either resort.

I'm sure you will have a great time, no matter which resort you end up at.:)