Hearing aid battery

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by domiii, Nov 8, 2008.

1. domiii

domiii To all who come to this happy place, welcome!

Apr 22, 2002
    We are currently staying at SSR and my DMIL forgot to bring extra batteries for her hearing aid. We don't have a car so where do you think we can get batteries?

Any Help will be appreciated. Thanks
  2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. LivingtheWDWdream

LivingtheWDWdream Dreamin of Disney!

Nov 20, 2006
    My Suggestion would be check your hotel gift shop they might have some in case of this situation. If they don't, take a bus to DTD and then you could walk down hotel plaza boulevard to Goodings and see if they have them its a supermarket and would be the likely choice.

If you don't see it at your gift shop ask them maybe they have a way of finding one for you too.

I hope it works out!

eta: My mom said to try calling the front desk that they might know of a pharmacy that might have them and deliver them also.
  4. disneyag

disneyag DIS Veteran

Apr 29, 2001
    Many times the hotel gift shops have certain items behind the counter and not on display. I would certainly ask at ANY Disney gift shop.
  5. justtobeme2

justtobeme2 Mouseketeer

Sep 22, 2008
    If those don't work for you contact wegoshop.com and have her go pick them up whereve you want and she charges 17.00. That's a bit high but you could have them pick up other things you might be interested in too, like water or any groceries.
  6. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Jan 12, 2001
    I called the main switchboard and they said that they do have them at the Resort Gift Shops but that also there is a possibility they may have them at the Park Camera Centers.