Health Club/Gym at Disneyland Hotel??

melaniemiller2002

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what the gym is like at the Disneyland Hotel? It's VERY important to my husband, who is freaking out over the thought of not being able to "pump iron" while we are down there at the end of the month for the Tinkerbell. :lmao: I keep telling him "we are going to be on a mini vacation, honey" but he is sticking to his guns and wants to know if the facilities are decent. Also, is he able to use the other hotels and their gyms if we are staying on property? I the Grand has a nice gym; I was able to pull up pictures of their health club but for some reason I can't find any pictures of the DLH's gym. I'm guessing it's because of the renovations? Thanks in advance for any help, either with descriptions or even pictures, if possible. He likes to use both free weights and machines, cables, etc. He doesn't care about the treadmills, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter