Heading to Disney in October - Rate our ADR's!

kkpsirog163

Earning My Ears
DW (31) and myself (30) are headed to the World with an upgraded version of the free dining plan, and to of course, enjoy some Food and Wine in a little less than two months!

I just wanted to get the opinions on our ADR's - I've made several changes (I recently had T-Rex lunch, Ohana breakfast, Tusker House breakfast, and Ohana dinner) on our roster but we've finally got it all settled with these choices - what do you guys think?

Arrival Day (Morning at Animal Kingdom, Afternoon/Early Evening at Epcot)-

Breakfast at Cape May Cafe (first time)
Lunch at Via Napoli (first time)
Dinner at Yachtsman (first time)

Day Two (Magic Kingdom)-

Dinner at Narcoossee's

Day Three (Epcot/Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party) -

Lunch at Coral Reef (first time)
Dinner at Le Cellier

Day Four (Epcot)

Breakfast at Crystal Palace
Dinner at Biergarten (first time)

Day Five (Hollywood Studios/Epcot)

Lunch at Teppan Edo (first time)

Plan is to enjoy food and wine on day four, and to snack on food and wine on day three, as lunch is at 11 and Le Cellier is at 4:30 before we head to MK for the party. We unfortunately had to give up Tusker House when we decided we wanted to stick with our typical tradition of spending our first day at AK. We gave up both our Ohana reservations because we wanted to go to Yachtsman. Will fill in the missing breakfast on day two and five at All-Star Music food court, will probably skip it on day three since lunch is early

Thoughts?

Too many ADRs if you want to enjoy F&W at all. And the Day 3 lunch and dinner seem too close together. I don't understand your arrival day as you say you gave up Tusker House to do your traditional morning in AK (Tusker House is at AK??? so how are you doing Cape May if you'll be at AK??). Just my thoughts.

I think you may have too many ADRs, or at least too close together. It might help if you put times to all of these to get a better idea. My initial feedback would be:

Day 1: I think 3 ADRs on one day, especially when trying to do two parks, is too much. We have done the deluxe plan, but try to stick with two TS (one often a 2 credit option) per day.

Day 2: Why not move Crystal Palace to your MK day. Not sure why you have that planned on an Epcot day and only one TS this day.

Day 3: I think these are too close together. You can easily have to wait at Coral Reef. You may not finish with lunch until 12:15/12:30. After a TS lunch, that is really early for dinner. You are also able to enter the MK at 4:00 PM on your MNSSHP day, so you are giving that up with the dinner reservation.

Day 4: I would not go to MK just for this breakfast, but if you are planning on spending some time in the park I would understand.

Day 5: If going to HS first, maybe dinner at Epcot makes more sense. If Epcot first, then lunch is a good plan.

Day 1: 3 TS in one day and 2 parks? I'm not sure how you can fit all of that in timewise and I think 3 big meals is a lot.
Day 2: Just the one meal planned looks good.
Day 3: There might be a wait at Coral Reef. Those 2 big meals are way too close together imo. I don't think you'll be that hungry for Le Cellier. Isnt' it a 2 credit meal? I'd think you'd want to be super hungry to really enjoy it.
Day 4: Why are you having breakfast at Crystal Palace at Mk when you're going to Epcot that day? Seems like a waste of time/travel, etc. Plus, CP isn't that good; def not worth the effort.
Day 5: Looks good assuming you don't plan on much time at HS. I've eaten at Teppan Edo; very good. but I do remember lunch took almost 2 hours... just an fyi :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter