Headin South for Some "Tooth" Whitening!! A Dizneydawn TR ACTUAL Update 7/14

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Dizneydawn, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Dizneydawn

Dizneydawn One Road Trip Away From A STRAIGHT JACKET! Wanna DVC Gold

LINKS BELOW!!!

Welcome to another Dizneydawn TR!!!! This was one of the best trips I have ever had. We took it slow and easy and laughed at the one liners overheard and seen in so many places I had a hard time picking out one to use for a title. :cool1:

This trip was a tester of life to come for this household. Usually we have a posse with us but as kids grow, they head out on their own and it was just me, Dan and Baylor this time. I thought Baylor might feel lonely for his siblings but overall, he enjoyed not fighting for bathroom time, getting to make decisions on restaurants, park directions and daily activities that usually he is run over about. He wished a few times for a "Wing Man" :cool2: but that was strictly about girls. Dan did not qualify due to his senior citizen status at age 42! :rotfl:

Dan and I drove to Florida, Baylor flew in a few days later and we spent a week at POFQ, doing the parks and then had a few days in the Clearwater area. Truthfully, next Spring Break when we have everybody, I think we might do Universal or Bush Gardens and spend the rest of the time on the water. :teacher: We found a paradise like no other I have seen. Baylor even asked if it was where they filmed "Pirates of the Caribbean" pirate: when the cast is stumbling on a beautiful shoreline in crystal clear water!

I am so excited to relive all of the details with you and I am also doing a separate Food Review for those who want detailed descriptions of what was great and what was horrible for the palette! popcorn::

Do not feel sorry for the gang that did not join us! Treyner went to Playa del Carmen with his girlfriend Taylor and her family. Here are some photos of them so you #1 know they had a good time and #2 make me feel better by agreeing that I am not alone in NEVER having vacation pictures turn out like theirs!

[​IMG]
    For a second i had to do a double take! Looks just like me and Dan! :lmao:

[​IMG]
    Try and ignore the face fuzz and notice Taylor in his reflection!

[​IMG]
    Really? I mean why don't I think to pose like that??? :rotfl:

[​IMG]
    If I jumped in the air, half of me would still be on the ground! :rotfl2:

[​IMG]
    Young love

[​IMG]
    So that is what it should look like snuggling without bellies getting in the way! :mad:

Seriously, they had a great time and Taylor's folks are great to Treyner. Or should I say "Trey" because that is what he goes by in college now!

Then we have Miss. Carsyn who headed to Jamaica Mon with 5 of her best girlfriends and a set of parents! I am happy to report there was no drama and everyone had a great time!

[​IMG]
    Carsyn and Sara (For those who have been with me a long time - she was Treyner's Junior Prom Date!)

[​IMG]
    Carsyn and a new friend she met!!

[​IMG]
    Carsyn & Sara again! Pretty girls inside and out!

[​IMG]
    I love this picture of her!!! Need to use it for sure for Grad invites!!!

So "Don't Cry for me Argentina" for those two! Although I am excited for the whole gang to be together next year again! Carsyn and Treyner will both be at Anderson and Baylor will be the only one left at home.

Up next...the departure day and adventures along the way!!!!

I will link Chapters Here for easy viewing!!!!
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 2/3
    Day 3 Cont'd Cont'd
    Day 3...Still Going on!
    Day 3 put to bed finally!!
    Day 4..The Rain Rain Rain Came Down Down Down
    Day 4 cont'd

Food Review: Oh Sweet Mother of Bread Pudding!

PTR: Which Way do we go George?

NON DIS POSTS
    PROM UPDATE #1
    Prom Update #2
    WEDDING POST!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. NancyLuvsMickey

NancyLuvsMickey Mouseketeer

I'm here and ready to go!!! Let the TR begin!!! popcorn::

4. Disneymoon09

Disneymoon09 DIS Veteran

WooHoo another DizneyDawn TR!

5. jedijill

jedijill <font color=red>Chiefs fan living in Bronco countr

I'm in. Those are some good looking kids!

Jill in CO

6. lovegrumpy

lovegrumpy DIS Veteran

Yea another trip report. You guys sound like one awesome family. Can't wait to hear more.

7. njtinkmom

njtinkmom Mouseketeer

Of course I am in!! I was so excited for a new TR that I subbed and replied before I even read!! I know it will be awesome - site unseen :cool1:! Let the report begin!

ETA - Ok I went back and caught up on the pics - O.M.G. those two should be models for Hollister!! I have said it before but really they are an amazing couple and Carsyn is just so beautiful, not to mention Baylors new smile!! Truly blessed you are! Really, if I ever took a picture of my dh sunglasses I am pretty sure it would not be my reflection in the mirrors and god forbid I would ask to pose like some of those - he would think I was nuts! Can't wait for the fun to begin!

8. Mndisneygirl

Mndisneygirl DIS Veteran

I'm in!!!
    Some of those T&T pictures should be in a model portfolio!! You have a beautiful family!

9. MulanUSAF

MulanUSAF Mouseketeer

Oooh, a new TR!!!! Did I make it as a single digit post number on one of Dawn's famous TRs?

Edit: YAY!!! #8 BABY!!!

10. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

Jumping in!

11. fairestoneofall

fairestoneofall DIS Veteran

12. Disneymom77

Disneymom77 Mouseketeer

And on with the show!! :wizard:

13. Jacqui

Jacqui Mouseketeer

Just recently found your reports and I am hooked!! You have another follower!

14. lauren_elizabeth

lauren_elizabeth Disney World Lover

Sounds like this is going to be a good one! :thumbsup2

15. Mic_n_Min

Mic_n_Min Wishin' and Hopin' I was at WDW right now

Another Minnesota DIS fan along for the ride! I've read all of your other TRs, but never jumped in! I'm here now though and can't wait to read more! :thumbsup2

16. Avery&Todd

Avery&Todd DIS Veteran

I am HERE...

let the TR begin!!!

(and just for the record, Im still "here" on the Food review AND the Peeing on Main St. TR too....in case you were worried/wondering/concerned you might have misplaced me...:rotfl:)

:cheer2:

17. curlybop

curlybop DIS Veteran

:cool1: I have read so many of your trip reports. I'm so glad to see another. I'm in!!

18. Dizneydawn

Dizneydawn One Road Trip Away From A STRAIGHT JACKET! Wanna DVC Gold

Okie dokie smokey!!!
    Whoo Hoo now she has 2 to finish and a food review! :scared1:
    Hey Jill!!!!!
    We are awesome and crazy and that is usually a recipe for interesting tales for sure!
    Carsyn is looking forward to Treyner loosing his hair so she has something to hold over his head!!! Literally!! LOL
    Miss. Mulan...Glad you are here babe!!
    Don't drown!!:goodvibes
    I. am. glad.
    Or at least a reasonable facsimile of a show!!!
    I am glad we have some new blood with us!!!
    It will be I promise!!!
    We need to have another MN Dis Meet this summer!!!
    I do not remember if you ever posted before so WELCOME!!!!

19. lovealldisney

lovealldisney Lover of all things Disney!

Hi I'm here!

Can your kids get anymore beautiful! Great pics!!

Ok let the KAVORKA begin! :rainbow: I hope there are one or two stories out there!

20. stayhomemom77

stayhomemom77 Dieting my way to Disney!!

Well, I'm like 157th but I'm here and I'm in!

So jealous that Sheree got to meet you this trip. Wait, is there a pout smiley? I need one.

Those photos of Trey and Taylor are model material. What great pics! Carsyn is gorgeous as always...love that smile of hers.

So glad Baylor got to enjoy a few of the "perks" of travelling without siblings.

Can't wait for more.

:cheer2:

21. ChattaAlley

ChattaAlley DIS Veteran

Wow you got a hot son and he has a hot GF. Love the beach pics. It helps to be photogenic. Which I am nnot. Can't wait to hear the rest.