HDTV at Wilderness Lodge?

vertigo235

Mouseketeer
OK so we just stayed 3 nights at AKL, with our land and sea package, and now we want to go back and stay at deluxe resort again in Februrary.

One thing AKL had that I was totally excited about (and didn't know about until I was there), is an HDTV with HDMI hookup right there, so I can hook my PC up to it.

Does Wilderness Lodge have the same getup?

I believe right now only AKL has flat screen tv so no, WL probably does not.

The Grand Floridian, Polynesian , Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge and Boardwalk Inn now have flat screen tv as part of the rehab for all deluxe resorts. Some rooms at the Animal Kindgom now have flat screen tv while they are still adding to the rest of the rooms.

Right now the Beach Club and Yacht Club are in the process of renovating the rooms, so a flat screen tv is now being added to all rooms in this 2 resorts.

This is all part of the "Disney Resort Collection" for all Disney Deluxe Resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter