HDDR & Whoopi

Princess Bette

DIS Veteran
Quick update - yesterday was AK day - love that park! Last night we went to the HDDR - it was great!! I'm sure it was was a hoot to watch me as well - I was being updated from a friend by phone messaging on the SEC game and if you watched it, then you can imagine my different emotions throughout it, as I am a Bama fan! We pulled out the win at the end just as the show was wrapping up - great timing! I can now watch the game on DVR when we get home and not have to worry! Today was breakfast at Chef Mickeys - we enjoyed both the food and the entertainment. Then on to MK - magical! As I was waiting on DS and DH at Astro Orbitor, I looked up just as Whoopi Goldburg was walking by - I guess on her way to CP - got a quick pic of her back! (You can tell its her!)
Got our GC from Kenny this evening and have already enjoyed it! Tomorrow is HS and lunch at SciFi. Will post again soon. Pictures to follow after we return home.

Whoopi was in MK yest. It looked like they were filming something - lots of cameras, and Disney employees running around - couldn't get very close!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts