HCG drops on Ebay

ShellyLynn3630

DIS Veteran
Ok, so I found some HCG drops on ebay and they range in price from 10 bucks to like 42 bucks. Are these the real deal or should I look elsewhere?

Ok, so I found some HCG drops on ebay and they range in price from 10 bucks to like 42 bucks. Are these the real deal or should I look elsewhere?

I would google HCG diet drops, there are many many vendors that sell them on the internet and also there are allot of message boards with communities of people on this diet. They have a wealth of information on this. Just an FYI this diet has been around since the 70's. Supposedly this is the "diet" the pharmaceuticals co and Gov't don't want you to know about.....It really works...:)

I'm sorry, but I don't trust any diet that promises you what this one does. In fact, I don't trust any diet. IMO, the only safe & sensible way to lose weight/maintain a healthy weight is to eat healthy, limit calorie/fat/sugar intake, and exercise regularly. You should make lifestyle changes that allow you to do this successfully, not diet in such a way that as soon as you go back to "regular eating", you gain back.

Climbing off the soapbox now......

If diet pills worked we'd be the skinniest nation on earth, not one of the fattest. We waste billions of dollars a year on those things. Do you really see any results when you look around?

just curious, but what is with all the hcg posts all of a sudden?

I'm sorry, but I don't trust any diet that promises you what this one does. In fact, I don't trust any diet. IMO, the only safe & sensible way to lose weight/maintain a healthy weight is to eat healthy, limit calorie/fat/sugar intake, and exercise regularly. You should make lifestyle changes that allow you to do this successfully, not diet in such a way that as soon as you go back to "regular eating", you gain back.

Climbing off the soapbox now......

I HATE to admit it but she is soooo right. I had gastric bypass several years ago and never reached my 'goal' weight. I ate less of the food that was good for me and more starchy crap. I didn't do anything but sit on the couch. And I have gained 50 pounds back. I'm not proud....it's just the truth.

It is just a fact of physics...you must eat fewer calories/carbs than you expend. Exercise is the BEST way to achieve this for many reasons.

Good luck with it...but I'd save my money and buy some good walking shoes instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter