Hay Bez/JeanJoe

Discussion in 'Virtual Magic Kingdom (VMK) Museum' started by cobbler, Jun 26, 2005.

1. cobbler

cobbler <br><font color=blue>Tag #1: (Under Construction:

Thanks for playing Pirates with me yesterday (I'm sage). I now have 3 wins for level 2 under my belt.

If you ever get bored and I am online let me know. I'd like to rack up some more wins!!

:wave2:

2. debbiedoo

debbiedoo DIS Veteran

Hi Snuggie reporting in here--if you ever need help with pirates let me know---Bezoar and Alex helped me and I would like to return the favor to others. I am not as good as them though--I am getting there!!

3. JeanJoe

JeanJoe <font color=red>VMK Community Leader!</font color>

It was a pleasure, really, except for the irritating White Screen of Death and boots we both experienced.

If only my playing time were predictable and I didn't have the risk of needing to quit at any moment, it'd be great to organize a Pirates Help Meet, kind of like other boards have done for both pirates and fireworks.

Or, if our signatures were longer, putting in a "Dis pirates helper" could advertise availability for a few rounds.

Still, with the number of people here, it shouldn't be so hard to slowly eke out the wins to that elusive pin :)

4. Haluci

Haluci <font color=blue>Don't bother me, I'm trying to ty

I've already got 4 stars on my Invisibility pin...
    Once I finish getting the last one, I'll be glad to help people out.
    I've gotten very good...
    Just look for me!