Hawaiian Shirts for Cruise??

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by JenS, Mar 17, 2006.

1. JenS

JenS Earning My Ears

Hi All,

I am cruising May 27-June 3 on the Disney Magic. I'd like to get matching Hawaiian shirts for the whole family to wear on the cruise. Does anyone know where I could find them? I've looked but I can't find kids sizes with adult sizes.

Thanks for any info!

JenS

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

4. mattmommy

mattmommy Mouseketeer<br><font color=green>My DS loves rice.

We've been going the Hilo Hattie route for 5 years. My dh and I have dresses/shirts that match and every year we get a larger one for my ds5. I think they are a bit pricey, but they're light, pack very well and are well made. Get on the Hilo Hattie mailing list. Sometimes they offer free shipping or buy one get one half off.

Oh, throw some chocolate covered macadamia's in if you're ordering--just for a treat.

5. mrsltg

mrsltg Guest

Paradise on a Hanger has beautiful things.

6. JDietz40

JDietz40 <font color=green>It sure is hard getting any work

Ther have been some pretty nice Disney tropical print shirts for sale on the ship as well. You pay Disney prices for them but our family has enjoyed being able to feel a bit of the "Magic" after returning home.

John

7. ImMarcik

ImMarcik <font color=teal>That's what I get for coming up w

I just recently bought an Hawaiian dress from lava hut . com.

8. ceejay13

ceejay13 DIS Veteran

Also on the expensive side a company named Reyn Spooner who carries some unique Disney designs in their Aloha wear. I got my DH a great shirt in Hawaii last year and my niece a dress to match.

9. happymommy

happymommy DIS Veteran

I used to live on Oahu and loved the shirts/dresses made there by a company called Jamsworld. I've seen them once at Nordstrom here in Maryland also. The colors are beautiful!

10. FonFon

FonFon Mouseketeer

Jen - I live on O'ahu - we have something called the Swap Meet during the week where they sell Hawaiian shirts in all sizes and matching dresses. Feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to pick up what you want and ship it out to you. :)