having trouble with online check in

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Dimples1973ca, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Dimples1973ca

Dimples1973ca Mouseketeer

I am at ten days out from arrival. I am trying to do the online check in but I go into special requests, it doesn't let me add anything (i.e. top floor etc).

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. FiggieFan

FiggieFan DIS Veteran

Yes, I always have that issue. Not sure why it is never fixed. Last trip, I ended up doing the on-line check-in, then I called and told them my issue and they added it there. Actually the first CM I spoke to said they could not do it if I already completed the on-line check-in, so I called back and someone else did it very easily.

Another website issue: I just tried to make a payment and it said "can not process credit card", and then it asked me to enter another credit card. I know my card is fine. Then I checked my credit card and the payment is pending so I went back to the Disney website and it deducted my payment from my balance, even though it indicated that it did not at first.

Sadly, the whole website is still very unreliable. It does make me worry about making ADRs for an upcoming trip on-line.

4. Carriesouthard

Carriesouthard Mouseketeer

Same thing happened to me! I processed a $600 payment and it didn't go through, I did it again and bam the next day my debit card was charged twice...thank god I had the funds! Frustrating...it also would not let me pay with a gift card, I had to call and do it.

5. Sue M

Sue M DIS Veteran

This past week I did 3 online check ins, as first night is Pop, next 2 nights GF, then the remainder of trip is at YC. I already had requests attached to my reservation, but for each resort I did get a limited amount of requests I could check. Such as high floor, low floor, near transportation, etc.