I'm having a hard time deciding on a date for our week long annual trip. We are currently thinking about June 10-17 and we are AP and Fla res. The AP discounts are only out through June 3. We want to stay at CB with the dining plan (not qs, not delux, the middle one). The week we are thinking of changing to is May27-June 2. The rates out for this week are within our budget. It is Gay Days week, but that doesn't bother us. My worry is that if I wait for the rates for June 10, they may be out of our budget (and we don't want to stay at a value for a week). And then all the rooms at CB for the week of May 27 will be gone. Should I move our vacation (and all the ADR's I have) to the week of May 27 to make sure that we stay in our budget?? And will June 10 be busier than May 27? Crowd Calendars have both weeks around 7's. I'm really just worried that the prices will sky rocket after the current promotion!!