Have you seen the new Tron-o-rails? **Pic on Post 18**

They look awesome!!! Can't wait for the movie and can't wait to see the Tron-O-Rails up close and in person :goodvibes

I feel like this is pepto bismol cake 2.0, not a fan :/ Disney just found a new way to advertise their movies.

^ They scare me. :scared1:

Heh... Well, not really. I mean, I understand the cross promotion and all, but they just don't look very "Disney" to me.

The colors are way too dark. Disney monorails should be brightly colored and happy looking.

My son went nuts over them. I think I saw a green and yellow one too. It was the first one we saw last week. They are very cool!

I think those new monorails look totally AWESOME!!!:cool1: That's the coolest thing I've ever seen with regards to a monorail!!!! I loved the original Tron movie when I was a kid. Loved the arcade games that came out after it, too. I was about to go into a seizure when I saw they were rebooting the franchise; after seeing the trailer, I can easily say I'm looking forward to this movie more than any other summer flick. Yes, even more than Iron Man 2! For the record, my wife and son were practically bored to tears by Tron when I showed it to them. But, after seeing the trailer and the monorails, my son is willing to give it a second chance. Anyhow, as cool as they are, they'll only be around for a little while and deservedly so. I think this is an awesome way for Disney to advertise their new movies - especially considering these monorails travel by major highways en route to Epcot! They already do this type of advertising on their buses, so why not utilize the coolest form of transportation they have on property?

um, I don't think I like it. They look good ,but I don't like the advertising aspect of it, how long will they be there?

I hope it did not effect that great Band-Aid smell.
I Love Old Band-Aid!!!
:love::love::love::love::love: :love::love::love::love::love: :love::love::love::love::love: :love::love::love:

I always though it was a cross between band aid and elephant... Something in there kindasorta smells like a pachyderm... It might have been me though...

We saw one of these while at Epcot on Sunday. Kinda cool, mainly because it was something different. I tried to take a picture but couldn't get my camera out fast enough.

Can you see through the windows? It was hard to see through those balloons and now the windows look completely covered.

Can you see through the windows? It was hard to see through those balloons and now the windows look completely covered.

You can see through the windows. It is a translucent material. I would not call it transparent.

I think they look amazing, but I'm so looking forward to the movie, I'm not what one could call impartial.

I think they look like something boys would find cool. Do they change the monorail look often? I am new to the boards and only get to go to the world every 2 years so I don't know how often they do this.

I think they look like something boys would find cool. Do they change the monorail look often? I am new to the boards and only get to go to the world every 2 years so I don't know how often they do this.

Nothing that dramatic. Normally they change them with "clings"

Okay, so now i've finally seen it. Not hating as much as I'd thought I would. Would not like on the express loop, but it is OK going through Future World. Plus, they rotate it with a regular one, so....I. Can llive with it. For a while.

Okay, so now i've finally seen it. Not hating as much as I'd thought I would. Would not like on the express loop, but it is OK going through Future World. Plus, they rotate it with a regular one, so....I. Can llive with it. For a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter