Have you noticed this?

i was on during science today XD
i wont be on as much soon because of my job as a soccer reff:-)cool1: )

I don't really have a problem with it. Although I should be studying for history right now...:rolleyes:

I probably should leave the DIS for homework and schoolwork, but... I'm not going to. My grades are average right now.

I need to be on here less so i can have more time for school. I'm so busy and all and yes i do wish i could be on the dis during school to me it me time and its so relaxing. I get a smile out of it and i am annoyed when someone take my time lol. I love the dis to me it a time to relax and forget about everything else

I need to be on here less so i can have more time for school. I'm so busy and all and yes i do wish i could be on the dis during school to me it me time and its so relaxing. I get a smile out of it and i am annoyed when someone take my time lol. I love the dis to me it a time to relax and forget about everything else

That is exactly what it is. RELAXING

yes I took some time off and I still plan on it, but grades are important to me, and I won't be able to go to the Jonas Brothers concert (with Hannah of course) if my grades are bad. the only reason I'm on now is that I did all my homework I had in my study today. and I have French but it's like 4 questions like what is your name and stuff. but yes, we can't always be on some of us have life's (not me though)

I'm heading in that direction actually.
I've got my grades up some without having to break.
But I just think I need to cut my time on the computer in half and I'll be good.
And yes I do think at school that I wish I could go on DIS. When I'm bored and when school is hectic and friends aren't being friends.

I am heading in that direction too, i just have SO much stuff going on between school, soccer,moving, and my family.

I wish my computer teacher would let us go on forums during any free time we have at class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter