Have you made ADR's then changed mind?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by chip91, Aug 8, 2006.

1. chip91

chip91 Mouseketeer

With the new 180 day window, have you made your entire trip plan (which park which day to incorporate the DDP?) and then made a switch? I'm just paranoid about booking everything that far out, but with no rental car planned, and using Disney's bus system, I plan to just stick with eating at whatever park we would be at for the day..

Thanks,
    Chip

2. Claudia1

Claudia1 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

IN the past, making ressies were not important. However, they are much busie now so I always makes ressies and then cancel them if we change out plans. We usually keep 2/3 of our scheduled meals, though.

3. Bev J

Bev J DIS Veteran

Since we made our ADR's we have made several changes. No big deal as long as there are slots available for where we want to make the changes to. We may still make changes even when we get there, you just never know. Most of our ADR's are lunch time and it seems easier to change them than dinner ones..

Bev

4. WAHMto5

WAHMto5 DIS Veteran

We have also changed a couple of ours, just remember to cancel the first ones you made to make space for others. Don't forget all the monerail & boat resorts for eating also, very easy to hop on one and go back to the parks!