Have you gotten a "combo" at Casey's on DDP?

PoohFan65

Earning My Ears
My DH and DS both like hot dogs, has anyone used DDP counter service and gotten a combo (hot dog and fries) for one CS credit?

Thanks, Charlotte

PS I don't care for hot dogs and thought I would go to Main Street Bakery. They have sandwiches at lunch don't they?

yes, that is exactly what you get.
A combo or sandwich, dessert & drink.
HTH

in january i used ddp at caseys and was disappointed. not with my caseys dog bc that was tasty but the hot dog and fries were seperate, they were not a combo and with ddp u can get only what is offered. so if no combo is offered you must get just the hotdog, dessert, and drink, we had to purchase the fries seperate. we asked if we could subsitute fries for the dessert but we could not. i do not know if they offer a hot dog/fry combo yet but it would be a good idea!

p.s. get cheese to put on the fries! TASTY!

The problem is Casey's has an ala carte menu so they do not have a combo meal. Until this changes, your CS is really only good for a Hotdog, drink and dessert, if you are given fries that is a gift, fries can be purchased with a snack credit though.

I was there in January @ Casey's too and the line I went through I got myself, my DH and my DS 3 combo's with the huge drinks and dessert for 1 CS. BUT my dad went through another line and they wouldn't give him fries, they said it had to be purchased separately and gave him a small drink so I went back up there and told them they need to be consistant so I got my dad fries (still kept the small drink though!) And the man was nice but said starting Friday, that week, that they would no longer do combos with the CS's but I didn't have any trouble anywhere else with combos the rest of the trip. :thumbsup2

patsal covered what I was going to say.

No fries for TS combo. But I've seen many DISers mention that you can use a CS credit for the fries.

We've never had a problem getting a hot dog, fries, drink and dessert for 1 CS credit here.

Both trips (November and April) we went to Casey's. With one counter service credit, we got hot dog, fries, drink and dessert.
I noticed a lot of people not asking for dessert, and the CM didn't go out of their way to explain to them that it was included on DDP. I ordered and was not charged anything extra. It was a lot of food, but the dessert (I think it was a Peanut Butter topped Brownie????) came in a small container that we stuck in the backpack for later.
If you are still uncertain, just ask the person taking your order. Something along the lines "and dessert is included with this, right?"
Have fun! Wish I were going back, but DH says two trips in one year is more than enough!

We were able to get a hot dog, fries, drink and dessert for 1 CS last week at Caseys. I just ordered it as a hot dog combo. I didn't even notice if a combo was on the menu or not but they had no problem with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter