Have you gone to Cinderella's Royal Table without kids?

I went there a couple of years ago solo; got a table overlooking Fantasyland (not like they can place me at a big table in the middle, right? ;)).

I had excellent service, the princesses were very gracious, the fmaily next to me took all my pictures, the food was so-so. Obviously it is geared toward kids, but I had a good time.

I plan to go back with my goddaughter soon.

DH and I went two years ago on our honeymoon!
We had a great time and we were included by each of the princesses. You'll have a great time :thumbsup2

My BF and I went in February, and had a great time! We didn't have to ask for a wand and sword, they just gave them to us. And the Princesses spent plenty of time with us. princess:

Hi!

My boyfriend, his mother, my mother and I went to WdW this february and we went to the Castle for dinner. The food was good! Definately not -great- but good. We didn't feel ackward at all (In fact we never felt ackward being a bunch of adult geeking out, being total princess/Fairies fangirls and acting like kids during the whole stay!) and we didn't feel rush. On the other hand, we did have a reservation at 9:30 pm so...yeah.

I think one of the first rules going to Walt Disney World is: Never. Feel. Ashamed. Or too old. ::yes::

My Dh and I have been 2x, both without kids. Once was breakfast and once lunch. I should say we had a much better experience at breakfast. We thought lunch was so-so and only one character came up to us the whole hour. We like the ambience and dh could care less about the characters (he does it for me) so we were ok, but for the price I assume most people would expect the character interaction. Breakfast was great though and I enjoyed the food.

I'm curious what your experience was like at Cinderella's Royal Table. What was it like eating there without kids? Did you get attention from the princesses? Anything special?

I couldn't get into BOG so I booked CRT for my husband and me. I'm hoping he'll enjoy it!

I went with my 22 year old daughter a few years ago. It was a blast. We actually had more interaction than I would have expected. They actually seemed to enjoy the break of interacting with adults. Wouldn't have missed it.

I went on Christmas morning by myself as it was a solo trip. I was definitely the minority there, a single, old man. But I got my sword and pictures with the princesses anyway:cool1:

We were there last week just DH and I. We did not feel awkward for not having children, rushed and disappointed that we felt. I am glad I went because I always wanted to, the princesses were great but other than that no thank you. Food was just okay and we felt super rushed and we had a 900 pm ressie. Very disappointed

We ate there on Valentine's Day a few hours after my fiance proposed to me. All the princesses were very nice and spent time with us. They asked about the proposal and took pictures showing off my ring and also took pictures with my fiance. We had a great time and it was nice to relax and look at the view of the park from our window seating. The food was good too. My fiance had been there years ago and he said the food was good but not as good as previously. Also there's no alcohol in MK so no wine with dinner.

We always go there as two adults and we have great interactions with the princesses. We weren't rushed, they spent time with us, took photos and chatted. We were automatically given our "wands" and were asked if we wanted the wands or swords.

We didn't feel rushed and they were quite busy. We had a small issue with the slippers we had ordered and were actually still there when the princesses started to come around a second time. Aurora paused at our table for a very quite chat again before she moved on and we left shortly afterwards.

We weren't the only adults there without kids and everyone seemed to be having a wonderful time.

As others have mentioned, the food isn't great. You're paying for the experience of eating in the castle and dining with the princesses. We always go and would go again. Also with Fantasyland now "open", assuming Ariel stays at CRT, it will be the only place to meet her at MK in her dress instead of with her mermaid tale.

We went for breakfast on our trip, and I could hardly contain myself, waiting for Ariel, my favorite! Got to see Princess Aurora and Jasmine and Belle. Jasmine was delightful! H and I 30th anniversary, so special treat for us. Loved seeing the little girls all dolled up and praying for a granddaughter one day to bring there! Loved the wishing stars and wand and sword and got into the program. The castle was gorgeous and we spent an hour taking pictures of the tapestries and inside after breakfast. Opened out onto fantasyland, where we got to ride Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan, my favorites! Not feeling old at all. Also did Crystal Palace first full day and just about jumped out of my seat when Tigger and Eeyore came by! Actually, both Crystal Palace and Cinderella had omelets or crepes, which I prefer over greasy breakfast food, so I was happy with the choices. Both also included tip, but we gave extra for the waiters because we thought the service was so great.

. We don't have children and we have never felt out of place. The princesses flirt with my DH and he eats it up. The food at lunch is much better than the food at dinner but still worth going. We do the dining plan and it uses 2 TS credits but I believe the experience is worth it and you get a photo package. I have never felt rushed and the waiters/waitresses have always been fantastic. We have a collection of swords and wands but have never gotten a wishing star :( ( I am going to ask for one this time). This will be our first time eating there at Christmas time so I am hoping for some great decorations!!!

Ive gone twice with all adult groups and everytime theyve treated us amazingly and we had an incredible time. If youre both adults they dont over do it either, they know their balance!!

Hubby and I went there during our 25th Anniversary trip. We were seated at a window (awesome!) and Fairy Godmother announced our Anniversary to all. We received gifts (a sword for him and a princess wand for me). Truly a special, memorable experience! AND, the food was delicious.
P.S. Our 25th Anniversary trip - commemorating our Honeymoon at Disney - was truly the best ever trip. Every couple should enjoy Disney once without children...many, many special experiences!

Took my daughter to Disney for her 21st birthday and that is where she picked for dinner. We were 4 adults and had a great time. ::yes::

I haven't but I would do it. I would even go by myself since I am a solo traveller. I would never let myself feel out of place or not do something because I am alone or not with kids.

I say do it and enjoy yourself.

I've never been to eat @ the castle, but this year my husband & I did the am breakfast at Akershus, and loved it. The breakfast buffet was good, we got our professional pic with Belle that was included, and all the princesses came to our table. We'd do this again for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter