Have you EVER Noticed at WDW (part I)....UPDATED WITH LINKS TO ALL POSTS THUS FAR

I was just there 2 weeks ago and have been going for the last 12 years, and never noticed!
Thanks for pointing it out. Can't wait to see more of your photos....

I don't think it was always a peg leg footprint. I seem to remember thinking I had to step on the actual footprints when I was a kid at WDW in the 1980s, so I would have noticed a dot instead of a foot back then.
I wonder if this change was made during the big refurb of 2006.

My seven-year-old grandson noticed this when we were in WDW last week! I've ridden that ride a million times and never saw it, but he pointed it out to me as we were walking out. Very cool.

It's the attention to detail that makes me love WDW so much. Always something new to see.

Teresa

I have always wondered why there was only 1 shoe print! Never noticed the peg print! That is TOO funny! Another reason I love WDW!!!!

Have you ever noticed:

the "On Air-smiley" light entering the muppets show?
244853935_sewN5-M.jpg

Mikeeee
Probably most have...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter