Have you ever decided against AKL because...

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disney is my life, Apr 20, 2013.

1. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

Would your DD rather stay at AKL or have a balloon bouquet? I would think the resort would trump a balloon bouquet every time.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. DizDaD7

DizDaD7 Truly a ~GOOFY~ Person.

Seriously :confused3 A Value over a DELUXE.... ...Only unless its a huge savings which I'm sure it's not........ Theres so much more that you get at a deluxe than what you'll get at AoA...But if that's what you n your DD like than so be it.. Either route.. Enjoy your trip:thumbsup2

4. lizloph

lizloph Earning My Ears

I would never pick a value over a deluxe based on balloons but I will say that the paper straw thing I thought was weird...I get it, just didn't like it. Sometimes it is the small things in life.

5. disney is my life

disney is my life DIS Veteran

We can't afford a deluxe it was only if the discount applied to only deluxe resort we might have been able to swing it but we defiantly would have had to give up other things in order to afford it. The trip is costing us around $6000 as it is and that price is just standard rooms at AoA the price for a deluxe with out the discount is insane for a place that you sleep.

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

6. DizDaD7

DizDaD7 Truly a ~GOOFY~ Person.

LoL I thought that would get a laff..LoL The straws work pretty good, but if you are a sloooowww drinker than its like sipping molassess...LoL:rotfl2:

7. I Run Long

I Run Long DIS Veteran

We love AKL and plan to stay there next year but I just wanted to say Happy Sweet Sixteen to your daughter!!!! No matter where you stay it will truly be magical!

8. disney is my life

disney is my life DIS Veteran

Thank you! :)

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

9. I Run Long

I Run Long DIS Veteran

I just noticed now that you are a fellow Cdn! I wish I had chosen Disney is my life too.

10. Princess Disney Mom

Princess Disney Mom DIS Veteran

Wouldn't be a problem for me. Can you do flowers or candy. You can't take balloons home if you are flying.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards