Have you ever been left a towel animal : THE POLL

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Miss Inga Depointe, Aug 28, 2005.

?

How often are are you delighted with a towel animal? (public poll)

1. Never

2. Once

3. Sometimes

4. Always

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Miss Inga Depointe

Miss Inga Depointe DIS Veteran

Let's see if I'm the only one who's never gotten one - poll coming forthwith.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. CamColt

CamColt <font color=magenta>Only thinks she’s not losing i

We got them once at All Star Sports. The Poly has left us little face cloth, tooth brush holders too.

4. Sometimes for us!

:banana:

5. paladin

paladin DIS Veteran

I got multiples, but all on one trip. I was staying at the All Star Music and would come home everyday to ones in the window. They were really cute! However, this is the only trip that I have ever received any.

6. DisneyJen0504

DisneyJen0504 Married Prince Charming. Mommy to Avery & William

Sometimes we get them, sometimes we dont. I think its really cute but I dont give it much thought otherwise.

7. siouxi31

siouxi31 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

This past trip we got swans, dumbo, a dog and then something that was a cross between a dog and elephant. They also put some colored stickers on a washcloth.

8. Mandabella

Mandabella <font color=red>My cups runneth over at times<br><

Only on the Disney Wonder, never in WDW. :confused3

9. tomerin

tomerin DIS Veteran

last year at the WL , 10 days, we were lucky to get our first towel animal a horse. we recieved one other towel animal, a rabbit, and during the rest of our stay we didnt recieve any others. we were happy with the 2.

on our last trip to SSR on entering the room for the forst time we saw an octupus towel animal. it was done so well i was afraid to move it beause i was afraid i would ruin it. so we left it where it was. a nice touch these towel animals are

10. Miss Inga Depointe

Miss Inga Depointe DIS Veteran

LOL this is for some reason hilarious to me! Wonder what is it about us that is un-towel animal worthy??? :confused3 :)

We're nice people! We say good morning to the maids! We aren't messy! We tip every day!

:sad: So sad - where's that address for letters of complaint to WDW????? :charac2:

(In case it isn't obvious, I'm kidding!)

11. shafke

shafke Morituri Nolumus Mori

Once at WL. Our last trip to CBR nothing but we did not let it ruin our vacation. ;)

12. daisyduck123

daisyduck123 <font color=green>I just love those parmesan mashe

In April 2004 we got them (window decorations too) everyday for 7 days at POP.

This past April at POP, we got them once out of 8 days.

13. monica31671

monica31671 DIS Veteran

My son and I stayed 5 nights in June at CBR and we had one every day. When we were leaving the mousekeeper we saw the most as we came and went each day came out of the room she was cleaning and said, "Thank you, thank you. Bye now." I'm thinking she couldn't speak much English. She was so sweet.

14. stellaxluna

stellaxluna <font color=teal>You'll be tagged when you least e

I was there last week for my 3rd trip, it was the 1st time I ever got an animal. It was a duck.... :)

15. ksc37

ksc37 DIS Veteran

I've never had a towel animal. Here's hoping for our next trip...

16. kimisabella

kimisabella <font color=red>I wonder if he/she is coming on th

Last december at the CBR was the only time we received towel animals - we got them every day and on the last day we got an elaborate clown w/stickers and other animals w/a note from mousekeeping telling my dd's to take them home.

17. grinningghost

grinningghost <font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family

Never got a towel animal either. But the mousekeepers have arranged our DD's stuffed animals which was always fun. Especially seeing Elmo waiting in the window after a long day at the parks. :)

18. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

I voted Always, but I seldom get them. But when I do, I am delighted. Did I misread the question? I guess I read it "Are you delighted to get towels animals", not "How often are you delighted with towels animals?"

19. MinnieM21

MinnieM21 DIS Veteran

I've never gotten a towel animal. But I've only been to WDW once. :)

20. CleveRocks

CleveRocks <font color=red>Rock 'n' Roller Coaster worshipper

During our 6-night stay at CBR in May, we got towel animals about half the time. But EVERY day, our kids' toys and stuff was arranged in interesting and cute ways. One day all of their stuffed animals/actionfigures were arranged on the window sill with the blinds down to the tops of their heads; from the outside it looked like they were waiting for our kids to come "home." One day, after we bought our daughter a box of small Snow White figures and our son some small Pirates of the Caribbean figures, the mousekeeper arranged a towel on one of the beds, and on the towel were these figurines having a picnic (some other toy things were toy food).

-- Eric :earsboy:

21. Tissa

Tissa DIS Veteran

We got 2 when we stayed at AS Movies and 2 when we stayed at POP. If we don't get one this time when we stay at the Poly we're going back to staying at the values :teeth: