Have you done a Fish Extender? Will you do it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope any new cruiser will look at the positive comments as well as the not so positive and do what their heart tells them to do. It is supposed to be fun and a way to spread Pixie dust around. If you are worried you wont want the dust then don't --don't participate - but don't ruin for the ones that want to do it.

I totally agree with you and well said!

Thank you to those who have defended my opinion.
And to those who are mad at me and have felt that they need to tell me that I'm ungrateful or selfish, you are entitled to your opinion as well.
This is a discussion forum, I'm not sure where else is appropriate to bring up this topic...

I respect your follow up post OP. :thumbsup2

It is a hearty discussion where both sides and opinions should be treated with the same level of courtesy and respect. For those new to participating in FE you have heard the good and not so good. Now you can make a choice and be better informed on the subject. So really what did I take from this?

Groups should be kept small
Guidelines for giftgiving

Some great new FE ideas! I really love the recipie idea!! Its like doing a cookie exchange minus the cookies lol:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter