Have you book thru Expedia.com?

Leader of the Club

My Disney Princess only wears BLACK!
I have found the exact hotel and the exact dates that I want thru Expdia.com for $26 less per night x 19 nights. That is almost a $500 savings!

Have you booked thru expedia? Did you have any problems?

When you give your CC number do they just bill for the one night or for the whole total?

Hello!

I have booked through Expedia and have had no problems. However, your credit card will be charged at the time of booking your trip for the entire amount. As far as air fare, I believe it is non-refundable. If you need to make a change to your reservation, there will be a fee. Make sure you read the terms and conditions before booking.

I booked Marriott's Grande Vista through Expedia last year and had no problems and they did put the entire amount on my credit card immediately.

We've done it a few times, and have had no problems.

I just use expedia for a trip to Virginia. I didn't use them for hotel but for airfare and I had to pay the total amount upfront. No problems with them at all.
Good luck:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter