have to change reservations and a ? about visiting the campgrounds

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by angelmom27, Oct 31, 2012.

1. angelmom27

angelmom27 DIS Veteran

I amd so upset but I know its what I have to do. I am cancelling my fort reservations for Christmas :( and using my down payment to book my surprise anniversary trip for hubby and I kid free. I am going to book a pirate room at CBR. I know hubby is a big kid at heart. He made the comment when I was showing him the rooms "forget the kids I'm staying there" :rotfl: I am thinking of taking the kids up to the fort before Christmas just to see the decorations. It would be a fun way to spend the day. We live 2 hrs away. Would we be able to visit? We will get to the forts someday. This yr was just really bad money wise. We have a plan for next yr that should help us out tremendously and give us better financial freedom.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. angelmom27

angelmom27 DIS Veteran

When I get home I need to change my ticker. :goodvibes

4. bama_ed

bama_ed New Software Calls For A New Avatar...

Sure you can visit the Fort on a day trip visit.

And, the big kid that I am too, I'd like to try the Pirate rooms at CBR. pirate:

You are fortunate to be close enough to do the day trip visit. I used to be that close but am no longer.

Bama ED

5. angelmom27

angelmom27 DIS Veteran

Thanks. I am really bummed about it. I was even going to make it a 4 night trip. Money just isn't being good to me. We are finally getting above water with the bills. I could probably pull it off but don't want to risk it or ruin the kids christmas. So before I have any penalties I am going to change it now.

I am excited to visit and see all the fun decorations. I know the kids will love it too.

6. Tented1

Tented1 Mouseketeer

Sorry to hear, but still sounds like you have a good time planned and are making a wise decision. PLUS you are still planning a FW holiday visit! :)

The FW visit may also give the family insight into what you are working toward and allow them to participate in reaching that goal.