Have they changed memory maker?

kirsti o

Mouseketeer
So when I first looked at memory maker it seemed that for our party of 14 we could just purchase 1 memory maker and link everyone to it. We decided we'd buy Magic bands as would be easier to link attraction pics and we'd get ride videos.
But now I've noticed that it's saying that when you've been on a ride yoh have 24 hours for the main memory maker holder to go to attraction desk to link card/band?
But what if im at a park without the main memory holder?? There's 14 so I can't see us always been together at one park?

Also it now says that at any dining options with photo ops the main holder has to be present? I have disney jr meal booked with my kids but my brother who is the account holder isn't do that meal? So now I won't get the pics?
Seems unfair and this seems to be new as I never saw it anywhere before!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 7
you're posting information from DisneyDining.com

as mentionned at the bottom of their pages

Unofficial Fan Site
DisneyDining.com is not affiliated with The Walt Disney Company. Official information can be found at DisneyParks.com

Ok this is the official disney page. It's still confusing me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 8
Think they just never updated that part. According to this https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/memory-maker/

" You can not only download your own Disney PhotoPass photos, but also those of Family & Friends who share media with you. So with just one purchase of Memory Maker, you could get all the Disney PhotoPass photos of everyone in your travel party."

I know when MBs were first released the main MM holder which was actually FP+ holder at that time, did have to go to the kiosk and scan their band to get the photos added, but I don't think it is like that anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!