Have Rose & Crown ADR switch to Les Chefs?

knovak

DIS Veteran
We have an ADR for Rose & Crown - husband wants to try a different restaurant in World Showcase. I've seen some bad reviews on this restaurant lately - is Les Chefs better or somewhere else? We are dining with 2 DD's 7 and 5 as well. We have eaten at Biergarten, Le Cellier and Mexico as well in the past. Thanks!:goodvibes

we enjoy les chefs, and my kids have always loved it, the love the pasta with chicken that is on the kids meal and the lobster bisque. Give it a try, you might be nicely suprised.

- is Les Chefs better or somewhere else?

I don't particularly care for Chef de... I liked the escargot, but nothing else. You might want to try Marrakesh or 9 Dragons. Remember this is just my opinion and others will disagree. Enjoy :thumbsup2

I ate at Le Chefs for the first time for my birthday last year, and thought it was excellent! That said, I'm eating at Rose & Crown this trip, but just because it seems like a better place for a solo traveler than Le Chefs.

Just ate a Le Chefs this past weekend and enjoyed both the service and food. If it is something new for you, I would definitely say it is worth a shot.

I've eaten at both, and prefer Chefs. The atmosphere at Chefs is very nice and quite authentic feeling. I was there two years ago with my family, and everyone (but me) had the "taste of France" or whatever they called the set menu. The onion soup was fantastic -- I got to finish off several bowls. (Hey, I have a large family!)

We ate at Rose & Crown last year, and it was good, but not great. I won't be rushing back.

We really like Chefs. I think the food is better than Rose & Crown. We ate at Chefs two weeks ago and enjoyed it very much. We had been there before, so we were looking forward to it and were not disappointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter