Have Rose & Crown ADR switch to Les Chefs?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by knovak, Sep 11, 2007.

1. knovak

knovak DIS Veteran

We have an ADR for Rose & Crown - husband wants to try a different restaurant in World Showcase. I've seen some bad reviews on this restaurant lately - is Les Chefs better or somewhere else? We are dining with 2 DD's 7 and 5 as well. We have eaten at Biergarten, Le Cellier and Mexico as well in the past. Thanks!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. christinou

christinou <font color=teal>Is now a Tag Fairy believer and i

we enjoy les chefs, and my kids have always loved it, the love the pasta with chicken that is on the kids meal and the lobster bisque. Give it a try, you might be nicely suprised.

4. ntsammy5

ntsammy5 DIS Veteran

I don't particularly care for Chef de... I liked the escargot, but nothing else. You might want to try Marrakesh or 9 Dragons. Remember this is just my opinion and others will disagree. Enjoy :thumbsup2

5. buckylarue

buckylarue Can't decide who's Statler and who's Waldorf...

I ate at Le Chefs for the first time for my birthday last year, and thought it was excellent! That said, I'm eating at Rose & Crown this trip, but just because it seems like a better place for a solo traveler than Le Chefs.

6. KnJ

KnJ Mouseketeer

Just ate a Le Chefs this past weekend and enjoyed both the service and food. If it is something new for you, I would definitely say it is worth a shot.

7. DaddyBrady

DaddyBrady Mouseketeer

I've eaten at both, and prefer Chefs. The atmosphere at Chefs is very nice and quite authentic feeling. I was there two years ago with my family, and everyone (but me) had the "taste of France" or whatever they called the set menu. The onion soup was fantastic -- I got to finish off several bowls. (Hey, I have a large family!)

We ate at Rose & Crown last year, and it was good, but not great. I won't be rushing back.

8. antmaril

antmaril DIS Veteran

We really like Chefs. I think the food is better than Rose & Crown. We ate at Chefs two weeks ago and enjoyed it very much. We had been there before, so we were looking forward to it and were not disappointed.