Have Rose & Crown ADR switch to Les Chefs?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by knovak, Sep 11, 2007.

1. knovak

knovak DIS Veteran

Feb 22, 2005
    We have an ADR for Rose & Crown - husband wants to try a different restaurant in World Showcase. I've seen some bad reviews on this restaurant lately - is Les Chefs better or somewhere else? We are dining with 2 DD's 7 and 5 as well. We have eaten at Biergarten, Le Cellier and Mexico as well in the past. Thanks!:goodvibes
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. christinou

christinou <font color=teal>Is now a Tag Fairy believer and i

Nov 25, 2002
    we enjoy les chefs, and my kids have always loved it, the love the pasta with chicken that is on the kids meal and the lobster bisque. Give it a try, you might be nicely suprised.
  4. ntsammy5

ntsammy5 DIS Veteran

Jul 11, 2006
    I don't particularly care for Chef de... I liked the escargot, but nothing else. You might want to try Marrakesh or 9 Dragons. Remember this is just my opinion and others will disagree. Enjoy :thumbsup2
  5. buckylarue

buckylarue Can't decide who's Statler and who's Waldorf...

Jul 15, 2000
    I ate at Le Chefs for the first time for my birthday last year, and thought it was excellent! That said, I'm eating at Rose & Crown this trip, but just because it seems like a better place for a solo traveler than Le Chefs.
  6. KnJ

KnJ Mouseketeer

Jan 25, 2006
    Just ate a Le Chefs this past weekend and enjoyed both the service and food. If it is something new for you, I would definitely say it is worth a shot.
  7. DaddyBrady

DaddyBrady Mouseketeer

May 18, 2006
    I've eaten at both, and prefer Chefs. The atmosphere at Chefs is very nice and quite authentic feeling. I was there two years ago with my family, and everyone (but me) had the "taste of France" or whatever they called the set menu. The onion soup was fantastic -- I got to finish off several bowls. (Hey, I have a large family!)

We ate at Rose & Crown last year, and it was good, but not great. I won't be rushing back.
  8. antmaril

antmaril DIS Veteran

Apr 1, 2001
    We really like Chefs. I think the food is better than Rose & Crown. We ate at Chefs two weeks ago and enjoyed it very much. We had been there before, so we were looking forward to it and were not disappointed.