Have reservation thru DU--will promo get applied?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Juliet25, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Juliet25

Juliet25 DIS Veteran

I booked an All Star Movies resort only reservation a few weeks ago. My dates fall during the promo being released to the general public tomorrow. Will Dreams adjust my rate based on the promo, or should I cancel and do a new booking tomorrow? I'm more interested in getting a good price than in staying at Movies in particular. I guess my question is, how do I get the discounted rate if my reservation is through a travel agent?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mulderxcoltrane

mulderxcoltrane DIS Veteran

In my experience, once your Dreams agent processes all of his/her reservations with any new discounts, they'll e-mail you with notification of how much you've saved. In other words, it happens automatically, you don't have to do anything! It may take a day or so b/c, if one agent has 50+ eligible reservations, it may take a bit to get through all of them to apply the new code.

4. MADnNOLA

MADnNOLA DIS Veteran

I would not hold my breath for a discount at ASMovies. According to Danny25's thread, Movies was not getting a discount. :worried:

I too am booked at Movies, and depending what comes out tomorrow, I plan on moving to one of the other Values or upgrade to a Mod.

5. Juliet25

Juliet25 DIS Veteran

Thank you for the replies. It's true that Movies probably isn't getting the discount. I may try to go to a mod too.

6. mulderxcoltrane

mulderxcoltrane DIS Veteran

If you're willing to move resorts to get a discount, it might be wise to e-mail your agent and let him/her know in advance.