Have questions?

incendiaryhiro

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, so I have a couple of close friends who are in or have been in the college program. I've asked them a ton of questions to prepare for going in August. If anyone has any questions that they can't find answers to, ask away! If I don't know them from already asking my friends, I'll be sure to ask them and answer your questions. :) congrats to everyone who has gotten in do far for the fall!!! <3

I have a couple questions for any former/current CPers! Does Disney pay you overtime rate (time and a half) when you work more than 40 hours in a week? Or do you make the same rate for everything even if you pull a 60 hour week? I'm planning on trying to work 45-50 per week in Merchandise, is that realistic that I will be able to find those hours?

I have a couple questions for any former/current CPers! Does Disney pay you overtime rate (time and a half) when you work more than 40 hours in a week? Or do you make the same rate for everything even if you pull a 60 hour week? I'm planning on trying to work 45-50 per week in Merchandise, is that realistic that I will be able to find those hours?

Disney does pay overtime. You will absolutely be able to pull those hours. Especially in merch. You'll be able to pick up hours at any merch location after training.

Awesome, thank you! That makes me excited because I do want to come away from the DCP with SOME money, even if I am primarily doing it for the experience. I'm not afraid of pulling long days/nights and I'm glad I should be able to make some OT most weeks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter