Have anyone gone to the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

moonsky

Earning My Ears
How was your experience? Was the park more crowded? Were there ongoing shows or parade? Were the lines for the ride shorter? What were the highlights?

Very short lines in fact walked right on to Peter Pan etc

Parade is awesome and passes twice. Free cookies and cocoa

In my opinion worth the extra money. Almost like park was open just for us

Although there was a number of people there

Definitely something to do at least once

We loved it! Short lines, special characters, cookies and hot chocolate, incredible parade!! We would do it again in a heartbeat. I'd even consider doing two next time to allow more time for everything. So worth it!!

This will be our 7th Christmas in Disney as we still haven't been to MVMCP! We come from England and because of the time difference we are often awake by 4am in the first few days, then manage to stay in bed until 5am after a week so staying up late would be impossible. We like to make use of the early EMH and after a day in the parks we can hardly keep our eyes open by 9pm. One day we will come home for a siesta then go back out until midnight but that day hasn't come yet :santa:

I really want to go. We will be in Orlando from Nov 12-26. On Disney property starting the 16. My DH doesn't think we should go because with exchange it will cost us close to 800 ( Canadian) for our family. I really want to go but haven't convinced him yet. He's says we will be there for 10 days we don't need that extra night.

Did it in 2014 with my DW and we loved it. We did have a bit of a wait for the seven dwarfs meet but after that it was really good. The parade was fantastic and we met other characters. Didnt do many rides but have been informed the lines are shorter as everyone goes for the meets only available during parties. Will be doing it again next year when we go as it was ahighlight of our trip.

We start the Christmas season every year with Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party! We have been going since they started so many years ago. We love this event with the cookies and cocoa, parade, fireworks, and just the magical experience. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter