Have any suggestions?

KittieKat

Boy mom/twin mom
My family is planning an orlando studios/islands of adventure trip this coming late december(2002) into early january (2003), if any of you fellow DIS'ers have any sugestions as to what hotels to stay at, what packages to get, or anything! please dont hesitate to respond. Thank you!

My biggest suggestion is to stay onsite!!!!!!! Can't live without FOTL access.

We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel last Dec. 28-30 and wish we could go back soon! It's a fun place to stay, easy access to both parks via boat or your own legs, and of course FOTL can't be beat. We didn't visit the other hotels so can't comment on them, but I agree, stay on site!:Pinkbounc

We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel (HRH) this last week, and really loved it. You get all day unlimited express line access on almost all of the rides with your room key from any of the on-site hotels, but HRH is closest to the parks. It's a very short walk to US, less than 5 minutes, and not a bad walk to IOA, maybe 10 minutes, if you are too impatient to take the shuttle boat, like my DS. You can get pretty good rates on the rooms at HRH, Portofino Bay and the new Royal Pacific with the Entertainment coupon book or a Fan Club card. A lot of people have gotten the $125 Entertainment rate at HRH, or $99 at RP. It's higher than some of the off-site hotels, but the express line access is well worth it. You can get the Entertainment coupon book from www.entertainment.com. You have to obtain a Fan Club card through your employer, or sometimes some of the people on this board can help you get one. Have fun and good luck!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter