Have an oppointment for our tour...

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by dis2cruise, Jan 8, 2007.

1. dis2cruise

dis2cruise Long Island, NY

if my kids don't want to go on the tour what do they do (they are 13 and 15)
    the dvc lady told me they take care of them??

cheryl

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. disneyfamfans

disneyfamfans Earning My Ears

Our boys watched a video and colored.

4. aprince&princess

aprince&princess DIS Veteran

My kids went to where they are watched. I thought they might be too old since they are 9 and 12, but they knew that there were video games there. My son played video games and my daughter played with two girls that were a little younger than her. I had thought they would have liked to see the rooms too, but they said they would stay there. At 13 and 15 could they stroll around Saratoga Springs a little? You wouldn't be far from where the pool is and once we were leaving we noticed we were near the tennis courts also. We were going to walk around for a few minutes, but then the van was ready for us.

5. phorsenuf

phorsenuf Not so New Rule author

They have a nice play area where they will watch the kids for you. When we went (this was at Boardwalk) there were several other children there at the same time.

They seemed to have enjoyed themselves.

6. MommaX03

MommaX03 Mouseketeer

They also have a free sundae bar in the kids' area.

7. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

They could go to there favorite park.

8. CarolA

CarolA <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

They do "take care of them" but your kids are liable to be VERY bored with the activities provided. (They tend to gear towards little kids LOL!) I would turn them lose in the closest arcade with a few bucks and a cell phone!