"Have a Drink & Try to Relax" - Fantasy Eastern Concierge Sept 2012 - Complete

A girl after my own heart with the blue drinks! So will you be at WDW anytime in the near future?

I haven't been frequenting the Dining Reviews Section lately. I wish you would post links to you new reviews in your old ones so that those of us who enjoy your reviews could join in without having to keep trolling the Reviews section!

Thank you for taking the time to finish your trip report. Thanks for the info on the beer tasting. DH would have wanted to do that tasting, but knowing that he has most of those beers in the fridge right now kinda makes me think we'll skip that one!

Glad you enjoyed it! The beer tasting was good for someone like me who doesn't know a lot about beer but I could see people that know a lot more would be disappointed, other than you get a lot for your $10.

Thanks for finishing your report! I really enjoyed reading it!

Thanks for joining along!

A girl after my own heart with the blue drinks! So will you be at WDW anytime in the near future?

I haven't been frequenting the Dining Reviews Section lately. I wish you would post links to you new reviews in your old ones so that those of us who enjoy your reviews could join in without having to keep trolling the Reviews section!

I will be at Disney Feb 6th (although that might changed to the 7th b/c of work as I have to accrue time rather than being able to take it ahead of accrual) to 10th. Possibly another 2 day weekend trip in March if I have to change our Feb vacation. Then July 3rd to 7th. Halloween Horror Nights Sept 20th to 22nd. Then F&W October 4th to 12th. We were light on Disney last year and now living so close it will be easier. I keep all reports in my signatures.

Only read page 1: this is great, we just changed our 10/13 cruise to a cat V, and now I found your review. How much was the week Rainforest Pass?

Great report! Thanks so much for sharing your experiences.

Glad you enjoyed reading it!

Only read page 1: this is great, we just changed our 10/13 cruise to a cat V, and now I found your review. How much was the week Rainforest Pass?

The cat V was great. I'm so glad we upgraded. I think the pass was around $120/$130 - I could be off a little bit though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter