Haunted Mansion ??

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by littlelambie, Aug 15, 2006.

1. littlelambie

littlelambie Mouseketeer

We are thinking of heading to Disneyland the end of Sept. When I go to the website it says that the haunted mansion is closed for its holiday install, but by Friday the 29th, it is not listed as one of the closed rides. Does this mean it will be open by then, and will be the nightmare before Christmas?? We have been the past 2 yrs in a row, and have always gone in Oct, so it has always been the nightmare, and was my sons favorite ride. I was preparing him that we would probably not see the "Jack" ride this time, but maybe we will after all!!

Thanks experts!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. iceskatejen

iceskatejen <font color=0000CC>I did it 4 times during my trip

Yes, that's what that means. While the ride is getting it's annual holiday makeover, they're not having the special event that normally goes with it.

4. Dukland

Dukland A.K.A Mrs. Incredible

I have a question about HM, also....Is it Nightmare Before Christmas October through December? Or just in October?

I'm trying to talk dh into a shorter trip in November 2007. That info would help!

5. Ladyslug

Ladyslug Earning My Ears

I went last year in early November (around the 11th or so) and the Haunted Mansion was still Nightmare Before Christmas-style. I'm pretty sure they leave that up through Christmas. Also, reindeer at Big Thunder Mountain Ranch!

6. iceskatejen

iceskatejen <font color=0000CC>I did it 4 times during my trip

It'll be in NBC mode through New Years. Last time, they didn't close it for the removal of the overlay until the middle of January.