Haunted Mansion on Memory Maker yet?

NOLA_Tink

Jambo, y'all!
Sorry if I missed it, but I can't seem to find an accurate answer. Does anyone know if Haunted Mansion has set up their camera or Memory Maker option yet? I'd love to get a pic of our family on HM. Thanks!

Rode many times last week and no pictures showed up for me.

i didn't realize they were adding a camera? i hope its at the section with the hitch hiking ghosts on the car that would be an amazing picture

I thought that was why they were having the refurb a while back was to add in the cameras. I was excited about the prospect of a photo with the hitchhiking ghosts.

I'll be watching for this too. My DS would love the HM one. Adding it to HM and 7DMT would sway me to purchase it since we ride very few thrill rides. It was supposed to be adding to 7D too. Did that happen yet?

Just returned and no photo on the ride. They did have a Photpass person on the outside that took our picture. I asked if he did magic shots and said only at Halloween.

I think there was initial confusion when there was discussion about a HM photo addition. The Haunted Mansion photo is actually part of the gift shop to 'ghostify' yourself for an additional charge. There never was an installation on the attraction. .

Why was it down in December then?

From WDWMagic Comments-

TheGhostWithTheMost said:
Wall paper is fixed in the stretch room. This was to get new load and unload belts.

And HERE.

palmickey420 said:
I was there at the end of July, and I was talking to who could be considered like the manager of the the store and they said that they were told that it is going to be a haunted mansion gift show, but not a lot will change, the main reason for it was due to their partnership with Smuckers ending, and that the in-ride photo rumor is false.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter