Haunted Mansion Cake?

BuzzBelleMom

DIS Veteran
DD14 is a HUGE HM fan. She wants to get married in the graveyard queue area there. She will talk for hours about the differences among the various HM throughout the world.

That said, we are taking her to WDW for her next BD. She wants a HM cake. It can even be of the Hitchhiking Ghosts or just a photo of the HM. Is that even possible? I would like to know before I contact the MK bakery.

TIA!

Im obsessed with HM too....so u think the cake idea is amazing! Love the hitch hiking ghosts idea!

Sorry I have nothing to contribute. Lol. Just wanted to say how much I love your idea. :)

Here's the thread that has information on ordering a specialty cake plus photos:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2912870&highlight=cake+thread

and this thread has links to photos of some more specialty cakes:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=35722611#post35722611

Thanks so much! How did I not know this existed?

We found the perfect cake - the one with the portrait of Constance with George. I thought DD14 was going to explode.

Purple Figment, you rock!:cool1:

They just replied - on a Saturday - and they can make the cake!!!!!!

DD is going to burst.:dance3:

I love DisBoards - and all the Dis-ers!:worship:

That is an awesome cake and you are an awesome mom for doing this for your DD14! Have a great trip!

Thanks! I just showed the email to DD and she was worried that we would not want to pay that much. Once we reassured her that since it was a special cake, she was very excited.

Now comes the big decision: what flavor for the filling...she already stated that the cake has to be white.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter